December 11th Moonlight Magic, Who is going???

matheke

DIS Veteran
We will be there along with my wife's Aunt and Uncle. Plan to meet for dinner at Disney springs then off to the Boardwalk/Beach Club to see the gingerbread houses, then into the IG as close to 7:30 as possible.

We shall be there!

I think you can pick up your special band at the hotel at 6:30pm. We are staying at BWV, so it makes this event tres convenient. See you there!

We are going too!! We will already be in the park. We have dinner at Tepen Edo for the Candlelight Processional. Hoping I can get on some rides especially Frozen. Olaf is my guy!! This is our first time at a DVC party!!

We will be there! Three of our all-time favorite things- Epcot, moonlight and magic!

We will be there. We are spending the 1st half of the day in the MK. Then heading to Epcot for dinner at Via Napoli before the party.

We are also going! We have reservations for dinner at Citricos and will then take the monorail over to Epcot. We have never had the opportunity to attend a Member event like this, I’m so excited!

We are also going! We have reservations for dinner at Citricos and will then take the monorail over to Epcot. We have never had the opportunity to attend a Member event like this, I’m so excited!

We have been attending the Merry Member Mixer for many years and hope this lives up to our expectations. The only member events we have done is the MMM and the events on our cruises.

i'm going to be there solo. have to think about dinner plans. Hmm...

We will be there! First time going to a DVC member event and really looking forward to it!

We're still hoping to go, but haven't been able to get tickets. Our family members were able to get some for their room, but with all of the complications, we didn't. If anyone ends up having tickets and is willing to "adopt" us as guests, we would be incredible appreciative! (We need 3, so I know it's a long shot!!)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter