December 11, 2010 7 Night Western Magic (Part DEUX)

Me too. I am pretty impressed that I have set some things out. I just make a list and go through it like a crazy women on Friday night. :yay:

I did put my daughters things out this time, just to see if I need to buy anything. It will all come together and this way I dont have to step around a suitcase all week.

We have a busy week anyways since my girls are finishing basketball season and play volleyball. Three nights of practice. :worship:

Today flew by so all is GREAT.

So looking forward to a WONDERFUL vacation before two weeks off for Christmas when we return. Teaching School is a beautiful thing when you get two weeks off for the holidays. :banana:
party:

DH and I made our lists tonight for packing and what needs to be done before we leave. Not sure how it will all get done but it always does! :)I had the kids start packing this weekend which ended up being just a huge pile of their clothes in the middle of the floor! :eek:

The best thing about work today was saying that I wouldn't be able to make a meeting next week 'cause I would be on the ship in the Caribbean! And you can't call me!:rotfl2:

4 more sleeps til we are in Florida!:banana:

Greetings from wdw! Staying at the dolphin having a great time and we have been upgraded to a suite !!!! Done mk and Hollywood studios so far, the parks are really quiet was really cold yesterday but going to warm up through the week.

Getting married on Thursday!!!!!!!

:hug: Congratulations on your wedding Gemmybear :bride:
See you on your honeymoon , maybe pixiedust:

Congratulations!!!:bride:
We'll be arriving in Orlando on Thursday morning! :yay:

My daughter just got a call from Mickey!! ;) She was sooo excited!!
One more day of work for me. :cool1: I don't think I'll have time to post tomorrow, so I hope everyone has safe travels and we will see you all at the meet!! It's finally here!!:woohoo:
Julie

Greetings from wdw! Staying at the dolphin having a great time and we have been upgraded to a suite !!!! Done mk and Hollywood studios so far, the parks are really quiet was really cold yesterday but going to warm up through the week.

Getting married on Thursday!!!!!!!

Congrats! Hope it all goes smoothly, I'm sure it will be a day to remember!:bride:

Congratulations!!!:bride:
We'll be arriving in Orlando on Thursday morning! :yay:

My daughter just got a call from Mickey!! ;) She was sooo excited!!
One more day of work for me. :cool1: I don't think I'll have time to post tomorrow, so I hope everyone has safe travels and we will see you all at the meet!! It's finally here!!:woohoo:
Julie

Safe travels and we'll see you soon!:cool2:

Me too. I am pretty impressed that I have set some things out. I just make a list and go through it like a crazy women on Friday night. :yay:

I did put my daughters things out this time, just to see if I need to buy anything. It will all come together and this way I dont have to step around a suitcase all week.

We have a busy week anyways since my girls are finishing basketball season and play volleyball. Three nights of practice. :worship:

Today flew by so all is GREAT.

So looking forward to a WONDERFUL vacation before two weeks off for Christmas when we return. Teaching School is a beautiful thing when you get two weeks off for the holidays. :banana:
party:
Today flew for me too! I actually have a PLAN of attack finally. I slipped and said "for the cruise" in front of the kids today and they all laughed at me and said "you wish". Instead of jumping for joy they are going to groan when we finally tell them, because I have slipped so many times that the SHOULD know by now!

I slipped and said "for the cruise" in front of the kids today and they all laughed at me and said "you wish". Instead of jumping for joy they are going to groan when we finally tell them, because I have slipped so many times that the SHOULD know by now!

lol that will be too funny!

So I went to get the address for the Blond Giraffe in Key West and found out that they officially closed at the end of November. :eek: From what I have read it seems they had a pretty bad year. Sucks for them and us apparently. Ah well, one less stop in Key West I suppose.

2 more sleeps till we leave for Florida! My kids keep groaning and complaining that I'm teasing them every morning I wake them up with the countdown. Although they were thrilled with the fact they got 2 snow days this week. Talk about a short week for them. 2 days of school is all they have left before Christmas.

I'm so happy we will be leaving snow behind. I was starting to get worried there for a bit. We went from nothing to about 3 feet in 2 days though. heheheh I won't be sorry to say bye to it, makes the scattered showers forecast for all of our port days seem like heaven.

Good that u got them. i am avoiding come to this thread coz i am so wallowing in self pity right now! YUCK this was my time to pack!

All of you have a great trip!

Good that u got them. i am avoiding come to this thread coz i am so wallowing in self pity right now! YUCK this was my time to pack!

All of you have a great trip!

:guilty: I'm so sorry that you are not able to come along.

I'm also sad that my son and his future bride had to cancel. :guilty:

On a brighter note, I have checked in and printed out our boarding passes for our flights tomorrow afternoon :woohoo:

I have all night left and maybe I should think about packing a suitcase or two ;)

:wave2:
Hope everyone is bringing a jacket.
It is mighty chillly here in Florida :confused:

All packed and driving to Orlando in the morning.
Staying in Celebration at my daughters home then heading to the Port Saturday morning. :yay:
See you at the meeting.:rainbow:
Safe travels all!

Mer and Susan

I am all packed now too. :woohoo:

It's been a long day, I'm exhausted but I have a few things to do before I go to bed.

Won't be long now.

The fish extender list is a "Secret Santa" exchange that people on our meet are doing. Unfortunately, since several of our meet members are already on their way or at WDW the list has been closed.
We are having a meet & greet on embarkation day though and would love to meet you!:grouphug:
2:45 in The Promenade Lounge.

Not sure if you left yet but I am looking forward to meeting you! See you in a couple of days!

We are finally packed and going to bed! Our flight is at 7:40 am - be in cold Florida soon!

See everyone at the meet!:banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter