• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

December 10, 2006 - 12/10/06 Wonder

neckhardt said:
WHAT! You mean there will be no shrimp, tenderloin wrapped in bacon, and open bar?

Boy, were we sold a bill of goods.

Neal

I can offer you some of ash's oreo's, some peanuts and some water, but that is about it, i tell you what though, since you all are so great, dinner is on me, how bout that, eat all you like.

HappyLawyer said:
I can offer you some of ash's oreo's, some peanuts and some water, but that is about it, i tell you what though, since you all are so great, dinner is on me, how bout that, eat all you like.

:rotfl2: :rotfl:

Riley and I have colds - he is pretty red eyed and head-achey. Poor baby, but I keep telling him better this week than next!

My travel agent says my documents are stuck in the snowstorm in Seattle :-((

Did any of you participate in the Christmas Tree Swap? I have a tree being left for my room at the Poly and I have to leave it for the next person. I think it will be cute for the kids (and cheap!). Although I an having my mom pick up one of the predecorated cheap ones for my niece and nephews room too!

Did anyone make a spa reservation? I have a pedicure, and I just cancelled the Rasul mud baths, but I just cancelled it - thought I could spend the $85 elsewhere, ya think??

Hello everyone! I am not whining "the poor ole pitiful me's" tonight. I have actually got one cruise suitcase of gifts for children, goodie bags, decorations, and magnets packed. I have some of everybodys clothes in piles but totally unorganized at this point. I have my tree up but not decorated. So I am in a better mood tonight. William has sinus trouble and an ear infection. He ran fever all night and went to the docator this morning. The doctor knows about our travel and gave him some heavy duty meds. Howard is trying to get a cold but I am fighting it as hard as I can. He also get his top braces in the morning. William is going to turn 41 on December 12. I have diffferent door decorations that day. They are of the "old man" type. We bought him a few joke gifts like a lighted magnifying glass that we are going to get the waiter to give him with the menu that night. Our travel agent booked us a surprise couples massage on our day at sea. He still doesnt know it yet. It will be a first for both of us. I dont know how he will react because he teases his best friend about getting them.

We will have to remember Alexis birthday when we meet.

Neal - I have four sisters and all five of our birthdays are between December 24 through January 20. Talking about some "spring down time?" Then I married William and added four more Dec - Jan birthdays. No adults in our familys swap Christmas gifts, only for our children. We celebrate our birthdays.

Monica - Yeah!!!! :cheer2: You did it!! Congrats on a great room.

Andrea - Everybody thinks I am nuts for talking on the DIS and WDW in general. I have got two of my best friends addicted to WDW. One is doing the land portion with us and the other one just got back. He said the expedition everest is awesome but finding nemo was a dud. Thats just his opinion.

William has been working so hard. He really deserves this vacation. I hope he gets a little rest and relaxation on the cruise. He is such a great guy and I cant wait for everyone to meet him. Its funny we all know something about each other but our spouses are in the background. I personally think I have a great family and cant wait to show them off. I am looking forward to putting faces with names.

While I was chatting with you all last night, I heard my dog crunching away on a chew bone. It didn't sound quite right so I pried myself away from the screen long enough to see the Jett chowing down on my brand new red ear muffs. I think he was confused - you know, fuzzy outside and crunchy inside - they seemed like a dog toy to him. :teeth: That's okay, I needed the space in the suitcase anyway!

HappyLawyer said:

:rotfl2: :lmao: :rotfl:

I have dibs on the oreos. I want all the free stuff I can get!

BabyBird said:
While I was chatting with you all last night, I heard my dog crunching away on a chew bone. It didn't sound quite right so I pried myself away from the screen long enough to see the Jett chowing down on my brand new red ear muffs. I think he was confused - you know, fuzzy outside and crunchy inside - they seemed like a dog toy to him. :teeth: That's okay, I needed the space in the suitcase anyway!

My tree has only been up a few hours and I cant keep Garfield (our cat) out of it. I am so mad at him right now. Right now he is Williams cat!!!!LOL I dont claim him.

Sorry about your muffs.

SILLYANDI said:
I totally have been obsessed with the weather. I woke up at 4am and went to check the 10 day forecast for Orlando because it now shows 2 days of our trip (wheeewhoo!!) I was hoping for scorching too, but I'm happy with not freezing!

Well, it's 4am and I am up working on info for our dog/house sitter and iteneraries for our folks. I just checked the weather and while I don't think we will freeze at the parks I do think the cruise is looking up. A few days ago I was ever-so worried about the snorkle adventure being the ice-snorkle adventure on CC. Now it looks like I may be able to wear shorts and my cute summer clothes after all.

Anybody else having trouble sleeping? I am far too excited to rest or go to the office for that matter. I don't know how on earth they expect us to be productive with our vacations looming so close on the horizon!

As we start to move off the boards and onto our vacations, I just want to wish everyone safe and happy travels. I hope this trip is everything you have planned for and wished for over the past months.

BabyBird said:
Anybody else having trouble sleeping?

YES! How did you know????

My wife has had several virii the last two weeks and she wakes up in the middle of the night coughing. She went to the Dr. yesterday and got something for the cough, and we both slept well last night.

:cheer2: :yay: :banana: :bounce: :Pinkbounc :cool1: :rotfl2:

Neal

i cannot stay focused or even contrate on anything but vacation, i'm gonna get fired.

disneyfan'ole said:
Guess what we just got in the mail!!! OUR CRUISE DOCUMENTS!! :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

yeah, okay you suck too............................ :badpc: i want my freakin docs!!!!! :banana:

hmm, have not got mine yet, it must be a black thing :confused3 :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Kristen-I hope you all are feeling better. like you said, better now than next week!

I am so stinking excited and the kids are totally clueless. Every morning I do this big "7 more days-that's only a week!" Then they look at me like I'm a nut and only DS gets excited "we're going today?" "No, in a week" and he says "oh" then gets the same look on his face. Spoiled Brats-they take t for granted. I hope they are a little more enthusiastic when we get there!

HappyLawyer said:
disneyfan'ole said:
Guess what we just got in the mail!!! OUR CRUISE DOCUMENTS!! :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

yeah, okay you suck too............................ :badpc: i want my freakin docs!!!!! :banana:

hmm, have not got mine yet, it must be a black thing :confused3 :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

We haven't got ours yet either. TA said the disneyworld docs were there and the cruise docs were sent on Fri. Maybe later today?!

HappyLawyer said:
disneyfan'ole said:

Nope, we didn't get our either.

Neal

I need to go pick mine up. She called me to come pick them up so I am assuming everything is there. I have got Christie packed and our undergarments and socks packed for everybody. I am down to William, Me and Howard. I am sloooooowly making progress. I am now in the mindset that if its not in our bags when we get there OH WELL! I get so frustrated because before children I was Mrs. Organization, The house was tidy from top to bottom at all times etc. Now I have reduced myself to accepting that I will forever be picking up socks, shoes, lunch boxes on and on and on. I was so organized that packing wasnt a chore. I am over it. I will be in the Happiest Place on Earth next Wednesday doing the :banana: :banana: just like Nanc would. I have learned from the best!!! I am not getting any sleep, I am far to excited. If I could use that time getting ready without keeping everybody else awake...I would be done!

Nanc - When are you leaving?

I too hope and pray for safe travel for everyone and cant wait to meet everyone.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter