December 1, 2012 - Fantasy Eastern to San Juan!!!

We just got off the Magic Saturday, not a soul has put a napkin in my lap, brought me a Mickey bar, asked what I wanted to drink since and now I find out I have to wait how many days until this cruise????? Sorry, withdrawal going on here, big time. I don't want to wish my life away so I will attempt patience - who am I kidding - NOT!

We had a great time on the Magic, was some familiar faces but not as many as we generally do. And no Pub Night either. But, other than that and the fact that I sprained my knee the day before we left and spent my vacation on crutches - it was fabulous!

Looking forward to meeting you all and visiting until our DIS meet!

I know what you mean about going through withdrawal. We were on the Dream in October and it feels like it has been months. At work some one asked me when I went on vacation and I forgot and that was when I was off only 2 weeks.:)

I agree it is a long time away. But just think when we first started to plan it was over 400 days away. Now we are under that. I just keep thinking only a few weeks till we are under a year.:woohoo::woohoo:

Sorry about your knee but it does not sound like it stoped you from having a good time.

:surfweb:

Hello everyone....hope all is well with you.

387 days until we sail.....:woohoo::dance3::yay:

Hello All.... My Name is Jennifer and Myself and my DH Chris will be joining you on this cruise as well. We just booked it last Friday with our DVC membership. In 25Days we leave with my grandmother to go on our first trip on the Dream. That cruise will be our 10th DCL cruise. This cruise will be our first cruise as a Platinum Castaway Club member.... Yay! We went this year on the inaugural Alaskian Cruise on the Wonder and that was amazing. I cannot wait to finally get to see the 2 newest ships in the fleet.

I would love to be part of the facebook group and also join in on the FE. I love doing the exchange. It is so much fun to see what is in the bag everyday.

Hi Jennifer.... :welcome: aboard. Lucky you...sailing on the Dream in 25 days. DH Michael and I were on the Dream in September for the Disney Vacation Club members cruise....4 days of fun. The Dream is a beautiful ship. Cruising to Alaska is on my list...

As for the Fish extender...not sure yet who is handling that.

Looking forward to chatting with you and meeting you. Take care....:flower3:

We just got off the Magic Saturday, not a soul has put a napkin in my lap, brought me a Mickey bar, asked what I wanted to drink since and now I find out I have to wait how many days until this cruise????? Sorry, withdrawal going on here, big time. I don't want to wish my life away so I will attempt patience - who am I kidding - NOT!

We had a great time on the Magic, was some familiar faces but not as many as we generally do. And no Pub Night either. But, other than that and the fact that I sprained my knee the day before we left and spent my vacation on crutches - it was fabulous!

Looking forward to meeting you all and visiting until our DIS meet!

Hi Gail...Everything you mentioned...I miss too. Sadly it's 387 days until we cruise...hopefully more people will come in and chat...it really helps time go by quicker. Wait until we cruise on the Fantasy...there is an Irish pub...:thumbsup2 I can't wait for this cruise. Look forward to chatting with you and meeting you. Take care....:flower3:

I posted this on our Facebook page...this is our ship....

http://www.meyerwerft.com/page.asp?lang=d&main=2&subs=0&did=826

Take care everybody...stop by and chat.....:flower3:

Good morning! I saw my first snowflakes of the season this morning (DH saw them last night when he was out). So not ready for this but it is what it is.

Have a great day!

Hello everyone...hope your day is good so far. The Dream is in port so if you go to the webcam, you will be able to see her. She sails away tonight around 5pm.

Good morning! I saw my first snowflakes of the season this morning (DH saw them last night when he was out). So not ready for this but it is what it is.

Have a great day!

Good Morning, Gail...Sorry to hear about the snow...I am not ready for the cold. The last couple of winters here have been pretty bad. You're right though...it is what it is. Stay safe and warm.

I copied and pasted that into the Facebook search bar, and got:
No results found for your query. Please check your spelling or try another term.

Hi...sorry you are having problems finding us. Try typing it in...look for our profile picture of Mickey with the red jacket, white captains hat and he is in a ships steering wheel. If you can't find us...not sure what else can be done.

Have a great day and take care....:flower3:

Fish extender gift exchange...post #47...

Thank you Heather for doing this for us. We appreciate it.

I would like to start collecting names for the FE Exchange on our cruise. Send me a PM on here or message me on Facebook. I'm not sure how it would look yet so I'm not planning a whole lot right away, just collecting names.

To join in on the fun, please give me the following info:

Name (of everyone in the cabin)
Age if under 18
Cabin Number

Thanks so much and have a Magical day!!!

I haven't done this before so bear with me if I make some errors along the way!

Hi...sorry you are having problems finding us. Try typing it in...look for our profile picture of Mickey with the red jacket, white captains hat and he is in a ships steering wheel. If you can't find us...not sure what else can be done.

I have tried that. However, when you are on the Group's homepage, the locator bar at the top of your browser should have the direct url. If you could post that here, I would really appreciate it.

That is exactly what I needed. Thanks. It is so weird that that wouldn't turn up in my search. Anyway, request sent. I'm the one standing in front of the Haunted Mansion sign in my avatar.

Thanks evryone for the warm Welcome I am looking really forward to going on this cruise with all of you. I will be even more ready when I get off the other one... LOL... It always feels like an eternity between cruises. :goodvibes I will go on and look for the facebook page later. I am really looking forward to chatting with you all.

Hi and :welcome: aboard!!!!

You are too kind. A word about us: we are a couple in our 40's. We probably won't be attending/participating in meets or anything, but I don't mind if you say "Hello" if you recognize me out and about. And I love to talk cruising beforehand.

We are currently on the Dream doing a back to back 11/6-11/10. Used our vacation points and booked the 12/1/12 Eastern trip on the Fantasy. Looking forward to joining this group. :cool1: We are from Bel Air, Maryland. Just a side note: The Dream is awesome and looks fantastic all decorated for Christmas. Between the time we got off the ship and back on (about an hour) they had pretty well transformed the ship.

Good Morning everyone.

We are currently on the Dream doing a back to back 11/6-11/10. Used our vacation points and booked the 12/1/12 Eastern trip on the Fantasy. Looking forward to joining this group. :cool1: We are from Bel Air, Maryland. Just a side note: The Dream is awesome and looks fantastic all decorated for Christmas. Between the time we got off the ship and back on (about an hour) they had pretty well transformed the ship.

:welcome: aboard. We were on the Dream in September. She is a beautiful ship. Hope you will share some pictures.

Small world...you live in Bel Air...our son and his family lives in Bel Air. We live near Rehoboth Beach in Delaware...before moving to Delaware, we lived in Carney.

Looking forward to chatting and meeting you.

Have a good day and a great weekend. Take care.....:flower3:

We too just got off the dream. First time we cruised without having the place decked out for Christmas. I will say however that we DID notice the decorations going up daily on the ship. It was amazing to see the gingerbread house going up from plain old plywood to fully decked out gingerbread by the time we disembarked. They still had to "decorate" the gingerbread when we were getting off, but it had come a long way. The poinsettas were going up every where as well. Made me remeber that I had to get home and get decorating. Oh, but Thanksgiving comes first. LOL.

We had a great time on the Dream. Couple of things we noticed, 1. the size compared to Magic and Wonder made you get disoriented a whole lot easier; and 2. 4 days is definitely not long enough. We won't be doing a short one again if we can help ourselves. We had just gotten such a great deal on this one that we went ahead and did it.

Now, beginning the countdown towards this cruise.....while recovering from the one we just finished. And sadly yes, there is no one to make my bed, change my towels, cook my dinners or do my dishes. Sort of makes me want to cry......

Thanks for the welcome. We are sitting in a hotel today waiting for our flight back to Baltimore tomorrow morning. It was actually cheaper to stay over for a night then to fly right out. We are doing laundry and catching up~However it was so sad to get off the ship after a week. We loved the Dream and are looking forward to the Fantasy.

Sent in a request to join the FB group.

We are Chuck (MickeyBeast)- age 53 and wife Karen (50)- live in Bel Air, Md. Total Disney nuts and this coming cruise will be our Platinum. :cool1: Looking forward to seeing how this community grows here and on FB.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter