• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Decals

Tigger1966

Addicted to Disney
On a previous thread someone mentioned taking a digital photo and making Disney decals. I got the Fort Wilderness logo from the trash can but what I would like to fet is the Disney Security from the side of one of the trucks. Does anybody have this?

Thanks if you get it you can email it to me then I just need to find somewhere to print it into a decal.

I just did that with some of the characters and had it put on paper that peels off like stickers. I stuck them to our new golf cart. I have a friend that could print it if you wouldn't mind sharing your digital picture. I would be more than happy to send it to you. I have been wanting musket Mickey most of all. Don't know if I can get it to you before our coming up trip though.

I have a good picture from the trash can with Fort Wilderness Resort and musket Mickey. If you will give me your email I will try to send it to you. It is about 2meg and I dial up at about 26k so it takes forever but I will try.

I just realized that we have been talking on two different threads. I will pm you with my email address. The decals that I can have made will be on sticky paper like you would us to peel off a sticker. They will have a white background.

I mailed the pictures I hope this is what you are looking for. Is the decal materal you are using paper or plastic? I would like to use the decals outside on my golf cart and possibly my motorhome.
Another decal picture I would like would be the castle in cartoon form to put on the entry door of my MH. I have looked everywhere for large Disnrey decals and can't find them. I agree that someone could make a fortune if they could print these ans sell them on the internet. There is a large group of Disney lovers that would put these on everything they own.
By the way good luck with your rv I have the misfortune of working on them for a living so I know first hand what a pain they can be but I haven't ran into your problem yet.

What does the Security Decal look like???? I don't recall Mickey????

Got them. Thanks! I can't wait until Monday to recommend to the repair man what you said. I wish that you had run into this problem before just so that you could tell me it is an easy fix. But, we have looked into rentals if need be. I can't wait to see what the security decals look like.

The Disney Security is on the white Trailblazers and it is a big D with security under it.
As for not running into your exact problem with an rv I have been an electrician for 20 years. What you are going to have to do is find anything that doesn't work and start from there. The 24 volts won't hurt the system wiring but it has the potential to destroy circuits or appliances connected to it. I have two units that I am in the process of repair now that were plugged into 220. This sounds a lot worse than 12 to 24 but there are very few things that run on the ac voltage so it is not.
It sounds like you are on the right track but you may have a few more items to replace. Just be sure to check everything before you head out even the small things. Make a list of everything that uses electric as you go and double check it. You don't want something to show up 500 miles away from home.

as promised...

img0400hz1.jpg

maybe my sweetie pie Missy can get you a picture of her disney security vehicle.

That's the image that I want but I don't think that I can get a decal out of that.

all the ones i took of the trucks were blurred (because either the truck or I was moving at the time)

if you have photoshop, you can crop all the parts of that together quite easily

Do I understand all of this correctly...? You are wanting to impersonate a Security Officer at WDW Fort Wilderness?

And all of these people are offering to be help you?

Does any one know if you can get blank cling material from craft stores?

I would go and use the clear sheet labels from office depot, come in packs of 25 and same size as avery 8665, they print better and don't smudge

Do I understand all of this correctly...? You are wanting to impersonate a Security Officer at WDW Fort Wilderness?

Why not?

how do you keep the inkjet ink from fading? I have a pic in my office of a huge group from a NFFC convention and it's fading fast....not sure how its going to hold up on decals and t-shirts?????

I was wondering the same thing. Can I ask "why" you would want to impersonate a security guard? Quite unsettling. :confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter