DEC. Hours & EMH - ALL are UP!

We are going Dec. 7-14th and I certainly also hope that they come out on time, so we can get accurate ADRs, I don't really want to go moving things around!!

We're going Nov 28th-Dec7th. So, I'm anxiously waiting on each thread. I'm hoping that due to Thanksgiving & Christmas that they'll post both hours before the ADR's for those peak times hit 180 days.

You took the words right out of my mouth, but our trip is Nov 27-Dec 7

Just jumped in to say Best of luck to all you December trippies....I sure hope you all don't have to go thru what we have been and as of today are still going thru with the hours.

Wishing Disney magic for all of you!

We have been also been waiting for Disney to post the park hours for Nov. 2008.

As of 11:00 AM EDT on Wed., May 21th-

if not posted today, they're 3 weeks late compared to the normal posting date, and

Still no word.

This month's not posting of the actual calendar HOURS is very troubling.
Very sad. It is "bad show" which is something for which Disney is not usually known.

But when Disney does post the hours...

They usually appear one park at-a-time.

For MK Nov. 08 Hours-Keep checking HERE!

For Epcot Nov. 08 Hours-Keep checking HERE!

For DHS Nov. 08 Hours-Keep checking HERE!

For DAK Nov. 08 Hours-Keep checking HERE!

============================================

Well, I'm not going until January, but the delayed posting of the hours for October, November (and hopefully NOT December, despite this thread) has me very nervous. I'm prone to compulsive planning in the first place and on top of that, we haven't been to WDW for ten years, it will be our anniversary, my daughter's birthday, and we're taking my mom and my sister! I NEED to KNOW the hours so I can plan our days and meals!

I actually am posting just to say "Thanks!" to Robo for keeping us all up-to-date on the missing hours here and over on the November thread! :thumbsup2

Also, good luck to everyone waiting on the hours - I hope you all have great trips regardless of when the hours are finally posted!:goodvibes

Just back from a magical trip to the World and waiting for the December hours. We are at the Grand Floridian Dec 5-14 :santa:

subscribing. Hoping that they will be posted early for our late November-early December trip.

Kristen, we'll be there at the same time! :cool1:

Hi Denise! :goodvibes I am excited to get back there! I can almost smell the ginerbread house now!
We didn't have any luck last week with the bounceback at the GF either so we are sticking with the pin code... fingers crossed for a general public one!!

Hey! We are there 7-12, ProperlyWarned! I decided to sign up with TGM and looked at last years stuff so I could start figuring the ADR and park attack plan. But if November's hours are any guideline, it maybe July before our hours come around! Blech!

We have also been waiting for Disney to post the park hours for November 2008.

As of 12:30 AM EDT on Thu., May 22nd-

we're over 3 weeks late compared to the normal posting date, and

Still no word.

Very sad. It is "bad show" which is something for which Disney is not usually known.

We never usually make a big thing about eating out at WDW, as we usually just go with the flow and there are always loads of places on the 192. Are ADRs really that important if we want to eat on site.

Also could someone please explain CP??? and about narrators.

Thanks.

Confused.

I am such an anal planner and have everything mapped out for our 12/9-12/20 trip. I am just waiting for the calender to come out so I can make my notes official. My adr date is 06/12 and I an tell you I will be a mess if the schedules are not out by then. LOL I used TGM's info from last year but want the info confirmed for 2008.

We have been waiting for Disney to post the park hours for Nov. 2008, as well.

As of 4:00 PM EDT on Thu., May 22nd-

another day winds down and we are over 3 weeks late compared to the normal posting date, and

Still no word.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter