• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Dec. 6 Merry Member Mixer

Bojo

<font color=deeppink>Not a fan of the Pepto-Bismol
We plan to be there :goodvibes; anyone else?

We are going to MVMCP that day...but I may still burn 1 day on my park hopper to attend

I'm not sure I'd do that unless I'd spend the whole day at Epcot, too. Then again, we have APs. We will likely attend on the 6th as we have never attended before and I'm curious what a mixer is like.

We are going to MVMCP that day...but I may still burn 1 day on my park hopper to attend

We are also attending MVMCP that day, I don't know if there is enough time to go and be at mk by 5pm.

We will be there as well 3 to 5...going to the Candlelight Processional...dinner at Coral Reef at 5:30...then 8pm show.

The email invitation I got from DVC today didn't have Dec 6th listed as a Mixer date. Does anyone know if it was canceled for some reason?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter