Dec 5, 2009 -- now traveling to Tortola

Carmie3377 - no need to apologize - I knew you were't being rude. :hug:

Sorry I can't help those with late seating. I wish I could.

Oh...and I got my docs too!!! :cheer2:

hugs - Christine

FIL seems to be recovering pretty well so far. He ended up w/ just a triple instead of a quadruple but I hear the recovery is pretty much the same. He's 82 yrs. old so we are really glad to hear him flirting w/ the pretty nurses. :laughing: He just needs to continue his good progress. Thank you to all who sent well wishes and prayers our way. They seem to be working.

Deena

I am so very glad to read this. I'll keep him (and you) in my thoughts:goodvibes

Geez Hadley!

Do you Ever sleep????:confused3

I wish:rolleyes1 Sick kid who is too dizzy to walk into the bathroom without running into walls does not allow for much sleep. The dizzyness is really bothering her. Now it is just about wake up time anyway:rolleyes1

I wish:rolleyes1 Sick kid who is too dizzy to walk into the bathroom without running into walls does not allow for much sleep. The dizzyness is really bothering her. Now it is just about wake up time anyway:rolleyes1

Believe me, I know how you feel, though I haven't been as involved as Mommy. Little Speedy is not doing well either today. He threw up 4 times today while I was in the field. Not a good day for Mommy.

Hopefully the cruise will provide the relaxation she deserves. (With healthy kids by then)

Believe me, I know how you feel, though I haven't been as involved as Mommy. Little Speedy is not doing well either today. He threw up 4 times today while I was in the field. Not a good day for Mommy.

Hopefully the cruise will provide the relaxation she deserves. (With healthy kids by then)

Poor kids! I hope they start feeling better soon.

Oh no! I hope he is better soon (and that the rest of you don't get it!):hug:

Awesome news! He'll be dancing at the Sail Away party, just wait!

He's not going on the cruise w/ us...he's not a cruise kinda guy...but he does need to be doing good so we can go and not worry about him. too bad he's not into cruises, if he could go it would probably do him a world of good after what he went through.

Thanks again everyone for the well wishes,
Deena

Deena, I am glad your FIL is doing so good. Iwill keep him in my prayers and pray for a speedy and full recovery.

Christine, Sorry we can not join you at your table on the cruise. I am travelling with my family and friends. There are 10 of us in the group. I am still willing to throw rolls at all of you.:rolleyes1

Wish i could sign into this site at work. I can only read the posts. If I post what 10 times in the next days, maybe I can get my number of posts up:rotfl2:

Hi!

We have late seating this time and plan on leaving it that way. Have requested PLAPLAP dining rotation and hope we get it so we are in Lumiere's for formal night and Parrot Cay on Pirate night. DH is undecided on whether to try for a private table or to load the deck and request a DIS tablemate so we at least have a fellow disney lover at our table. Is there any chance a party of 3 would have a private table?? Any of you late diners want to eat with us (we have a DD who is 9)?

It occured to me that those of you who have Animatator's Palate on the 1st night may have character breakfast the next day and may have to miss our Sunday morning get-together (isn't Character breakfast the 1st sea day after you eat at Animator's?) May want to put in a request to not start there to avoid the conflict.

Can't believe we are getting so close! I am daily getting further behind on stuff that has to happen before then.

fluvanna

Fluvanna

Hi!

We have late seating this time and plan on leaving it that way. Have requested PLAPLAP dining rotation and hope we get it so we are in Lumiere's for formal night and Parrot Cay on Pirate night. DH is undecided on whether to try for a private table or to load the deck and request a DIS tablemate so we at least have a fellow disney lover at our table. Is there any chance a party of 3 would have a private table?? Any of you late diners want to eat with us (we have a DD who is 9)?

It occured to me that those of you who have Animatator's Palate on the 1st night may have character breakfast the next day and may have to miss our Sunday morning get-together (isn't Character breakfast the 1st sea day after you eat at Animator's?) May want to put in a request to not start there to avoid the conflict.

Can't believe we are getting so close! I am daily getting further behind on stuff that has to happen before then.

fluvanna

Fluvanna

We have late dining AND a DD who is 10. Plus, I was hoping for the same rotation you requested but I didn't put in a request. I think that it would be fun to sit with a fellow Diser! If you don't mind having a 3 YO little boy at your table too, we'd love to join you!

BTW, I feel too like I am getting more and more behind everyday!

Hi all!

deena- so glad to hear your fil is doing okay. will keep praying for him and all of us to be well for our trip.

hadley- make sure marika is drinking enough water. I get dizzy if I'm not hydrated enough. sorry she's so sick. can you get the tamiflu there?

and we got our documents too. there certainly isn't much to them, is there?
we are late dining, and we are just going to see who we get for table mates.
a couple of times they were interesting people. and a couple times, they weren't. haha. :lmao:

anyone doing the captain nautica snorkeling excursion in St. Thomas?
it sounds very fun.

have a good day!

anyone doing the captain nautica snorkeling excursion in St. Thomas?
it sounds very fun.

We are doing the Doubloon Sail and Snorkle on St Thomas. This should be a good tme. And Patouche sail and snorkle on Tortola!! I am looking for a few days in the sun.:banana:

hadley- make sure marika is drinking enough water. I get dizzy if I'm not hydrated enough. sorry she's so sick. can you get the tamiflu there?

!

Thanks for thinking of her:goodvibes She has gone through 6 liters of orange juice since Monday! Plus some water, tea and cocoa and eating mostly chicken broth. I think she is staying hydrated:rolleyes: She is finally getting her color back and coughing less but she is still wicked dizzy. Still hoping it gets better.

Oh, and we do have the German version of tamiflu for Rio and I now. Dr. would really not like to see Rio fight this with his asthma.

We got our documents!

Glad to hear that Marika is feeling a bit better. That's good she's able to keep the fluids down. She might be dizzy from the sinus infection. Did she get antibiotics to help with that?

Tower, I hope your son's feeling better and that the rest of your family manages to avoid getting it too.

Hi!

Any of you late diners want to eat with us (we have a DD who is 9)?

fluvanna

Fluvanna

It's a good thing this trip is coming up soon, or I think I'd have to quit my job just so I can respond sooner to messages posted during the day :rotfl:. I would have loved to sit with you (and so would our DD9). Oh well, I suppose this is a good problem to have, huh?

--Amy

It's a good thing this trip is coming up soon, or I think I'd have to quit my job just so I can respond sooner to messages posted during the day :rotfl:. I would have loved to sit with you (and so would our DD9). Oh well, I suppose this is a good problem to have, huh?

--Amy

Not sure how all of this works, but maybe we can all be in the same area somehow... DD8 probably would enjoy some company her age too.

Spoke too soon - UPS just dropped them off!

I do have a question about them though. On the 6th page (titled Cruise Information), there is list of charges. Here is what mine says:
Fare: Contract rate (I guess because we booked DVC)
Insurance: 0.00
Fuel Supplement: 0.00
Gvt Taxes & Fees: 185.32
Airport Taxes & Fees: 0.00
Total Charges: Contract rate​

I'm not responsible for the Gvt Taxes & Fees am I? I thought that was included in the DVC Points. Of course, it does say that total charges contract rate so that is reassuring that Gvt Taxes & fees are included in points. I just wonder why they would list the dollar amount if they are included.

THANKS!

We booked through DVC also and I don't have that page. All we have is a bunch of useless pages for Transfers (If we want to book them) and pages for each of us regarding if we booked flights (which we didn't). The only ones we need is the first, maybe the second. We completed all our paperwork online and drive to port.

Thanks! Rosemary

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter