Dec 2016 RPR

Candycane83

DIS Veteran
Ok, so I know I'm looking at this very early but I wanted to set a budget for next year's trip. For some reason, I could not find standard view rooms for RPR for Dec 2-5? o_O Does Loews stagger releasing rooms? Or does it have anything to do with renovations?

I have not idea when they release room rates. However, We're going Dec 2-6th this year. We were able to use a PIN code and our rate is 152.10 weekdays, 165.10 weekends. I wouldn't count on getting a rate quite that low, though that's about what we've paid during most trips - or even lower years ago. So, if you budget 200 per a night, I'd think you would be fine. (We do a standard two bed room).

Though we used a PIN code - and actually were mailed a different PIN code with a different discount that we could have used instead - you can't count on getting a PIN code. However, both the longer staying rate (I think it's called stay more save more) and the annual passholder discounts were also options during that time this year.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter