• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Dec 2016 & on SSR Points Feb 2016 & on BCV, SSR, VB Points Starting @ $12.00 p

Status
Not open for further replies.

My4Mouses

Mouseketeer
I have SSR, BCV & VB points for rent

SSR $12.50 per point
BCV $13.00 per point
VB $12.00 per point

SSR points can be use anytime after Dec 1, 2016 for a reservation
BCV points can be use anytime after Feb 1, 2017 for a reservation
VB points can be use anytime after Feb 1, 2017 for a reservation

Sometimes I dont always get emails when people right to the board so if you do not hear from me, send me an email. :-)

I will respond fast to secure a reservation for you. Reply to the board, PM or contact me at roland.winter.74@gmail.com

Thanks!
~Roland °o°

Last edited:

SSR $12.50 per point
BCV $13.00 per point
VB $12.00 per point

Sometimes I dont always get emails when people right to the board so if you do not hear from me, send me an email. :-)

I will respond fast to secure a reservation for you. Reply to the board, PM or contact me at roland.winter.74@gmail.com

Thanks!
~Roland °o°

Hello- Looking for a 150 point transfer for BCV! Sending you a PM

Hi.
I am looking for a 340 Point Transfer.
Are you able to do this?
Thank you.

I am booking for September so I don't care where the points would be from.
Do you have UY points from September 2015 to September 2016 that you would be able to transfer?
If so, I can give you my e-mail address and we can speak by phone, pay and transfer.
I was going to book through David's but they don't waitlist and I can see two days from my trip need to be waitlisted.
Thanks so much!

I'm still interested in the VB points for an April 2017 booking. Please keep me in the loop as the 11 month window approaches. Thank you!

SSR $12.50 per point
BCV $13.00 per point
VB $12.00 per point

Thanks!
~Roland °o°
Hi Roland - looking for Beach Club Villas studio February 25-27 2017 if you still have points available

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter