Dec 2010 Waitlist - Whose came through?

OMG!! I was just browsing here and well it made me go look at my reservations... I had put a WL for 1 night at BLT for Dec 8. and guess what!!! It must have came through today!!!!! - i looked like 2 days ago.HAPPY, HAPPY DANCE.. Never ever expected this since it's only been on WL about a month.. Now, we will be able to see fireworks from TOWL on that first night when we will be tired of traveling from the west coast all day. Also, we hardly get to watch the fireworks anyway since my son is autistic and can't handle the firework crowds from the park anyway!!! Thank you whoever cancelled!

Don't know if anyone here was waiting for it but I just cancelled our VWL 2brm for Dec 19-28.

Pixie Dust for anyone waiting!

We wanted to save a few points, so waitlisted for Jambo AKV standard studio at 7 month window. We had booking at VWL studio for Dec 20-27. Came through quite unexpectedly on Nov 10.

We are at SSR for 12/16-12/22 in a 1 BR. Our home resort is BCV and we didn't book the trip until Jun so we have been waitlisted that long!

We were ending our wonderful 10 day summer trip in June and thought we wanted to come back for Xmas since it was so darn hot in June!

I REALLY hope it still comes thru...I'm expecting the worst and hoping for the best!! I am going to continue calling tomorrow and see what happens!

Rich Ayers

Still waiting BLT studio Dec. 14 to 17th. I will begin calling tomorrow, and hope for pixie dust!

We are at SSR for 12/16-12/22 in a 1 BR. Our home resort is BCV and we didn't book the trip until Jun so we have been waitlisted that long!

We were ending our wonderful 10 day summer trip in June and thought we wanted to come back for Xmas since it was so darn hot in June!

I REALLY hope it still comes thru...I'm expecting the worst and hoping for the best!! I am going to continue calling tomorrow and see what happens!

Rich Ayers

I was on a WL for BCV for Dec 11th in a studio since the 7 month mark, it finally came through last month! Then I had to WL for another studio at BCV for Dec 11th and it just came through within the past couple days (that waitlist was active for about 2 months).

I hope your waitlist comes thru!

Wait Listed for a 1 or 2 bedroom at HHI for Dec 26 to Jan 1, over a month ago and keep hoping for some pixie dust. I can only wait 2 more weeks than I have to cancel the wait list.:sad:

I was trying to put together a studio and a two bedroom for my two brothers, our wives and myself from Dec 1 leaving on Dec 7 at AKV. Early on we got some wait list success, but in the last two months we've had no success with wait lists. The only progress I got was in calling MS so often that some of the CMs started to recognize me. I would find individual rooms available when I called that didn't fill the wait list, but I collected them until at this point we're set for the whole time with a little bit of bouncing around! I made hotel reservations as a standby and canceled them one day at a time as we got what we needed.

We're off to the magic on Wednesday!

Anyone had any more luck? Still waiting on mine for the end of the month, but not holding my breath. :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter