• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Dec. 2, 2007-4 night Wonder and MouseFest Cruise

It's 18 degrees out there this morning! :scared1: I really, really, really want to be in Orlando NOW. Not leaving until very early Sat morning though so I still have two days of work to go. At least I started to pile up stuff to pack last night.

I found some really cute plastic gift bags to put the secret santa stuff in- snowmen, penguins and polar bears design. Since they're see through, I'm hoping they don't get ripped open when our suitcase goes through security for the plane/ship. It will make packing and delivering the stuff so much easier though.

It's 18 degrees out there this morning! :scared1: I really, really, really want to be in Orlando NOW. Not leaving until very early Sat morning though so I still have two days of work to go. At least I started to pile up stuff to pack last night.

I found some really cute plastic gift bags to put the secret santa stuff in- snowmen, penguins and polar bears design. Since they're see through, I'm hoping they don't get ripped open when our suitcase goes through security for the plane/ship. It will make packing and delivering the stuff so much easier though.

EIGHTEEN.... eeks!!!!!! Now THAT is c-o-l-d! You best get to Orlando pronto... ha-ha! The bags sound very cool.

I have you covered Virgina,,,I have lots of goodies....my cabin is 7100...I am looking forward to meeting you and everyone on the cruise! We are all going to have so much fun...the weather here in SC is chilly(cold to me) at 60 right now...it was 48 last night but it is cloudy today...everyone have a safe trip! We leave for the 7.5 hour drive on Sat. morning. Debbie:goodvibes

Oy, it was a balmy 20 here last night...I also can't wait to get outta here!
Guess I should start packing now LOL.

by this point I will be happy if I am done packing by the time I need to be at the airport on Sat. nothing like procrastination:rolleyes1

by this point I will be happy if I am done packing by the time I need to be at the airport on Sat. nothing like procrastination:rolleyes1

Me, too! LOL We leave at 5:15 am Sat for the airport so I really do have to pack tomorrow night.

Me, too! LOL We leave at 5:15 am Sat for the airport so I really do have to pack tomorrow night.

Happy packing and traveling everyone! We leave Sat. afternoon and I have everyone packed and ready except my husband who can do it himself. The kids are so excited they've been getting up EVERY day this week around 5 a.m.--and I've been staying up so late trying to get ready--so I'm TIRED and hoping that I'm not too wore out to enjoy it all!

Jennifer

Happy FRIDAY to everyone... the weekend upon us!!!!

Any of you rascals already running around the parks? SSB hopes to maybe hit one on Saturday, before the Sunday AM "off to the ship" run!

5:15 AM! I will still be packing at that time :rotfl:
We leave at 8:00 AM for the airport.

Have a safe flight, everyone that still has to leave. See ya all Sunday afternoon.

5:15 AM! I will still be packing at that time :rotfl:
We leave at 8:00 AM for the airport.

Have a safe flight, everyone that still has to leave. See ya all Sunday afternoon.

Have to love that your countdown indicates "1 day to Disney'!

Safe travels, all.

Have to love that your countdown indicates "1 day to Disney'!

Safe travels, all.

Yippee!!!!! I'm trying to calm my nerves by thinking about all the food I plan on eating....mickey bars, cheese platter, everything chocolate, so on and so on. I gained 8 pounds last time! :rotfl: I'll lose the baby weight PLUS cruise weight when I get home!!!!!!!:woohoo:

Jennifer

Yippee!!!!! I'm trying to calm my nerves by thinking about all the food I plan on eating....mickey bars, cheese platter, everything chocolate, so on and so on. I gained 8 pounds last time! :rotfl: I'll lose the baby weight PLUS cruise weight when I get home!!!!!!!:woohoo:

Jennifer

:rotfl: We will get along great!

I'm leaving for a day at WDW tomorrow (going to the Studios, obviously!). Hopefully meet many of you on board!

Have a safe trip down.

:rotfl: We will get along great!

Remind me one more time where and when we're all meeting. I remember the lime green, not sure we have anything like that but we are hard to miss since my son stands out in a crowd (seriously, he's WILD!). You'll see what I mean. Plus, I'll know to look for you all.

Jennifer

Hello Everyone,

I"m in the group leaving Sat as well. Can't wait to get MouseFest started.

Those of you with door contest questions... if you registered for the MouseFest Navigator, then you are registered in the contest. That way if you change your mind (to decorate or not to decorate) you're already on the list. It just helps us as lots of folks decorate their cabin doors and this way we know who is part of MouseFest.

Should be an awesome trip.

I look forward to seeing all of you!

Deb

Remind me one more time where and when we're all meeting. I remember the lime green, not sure we have anything like that but we are hard to miss since my son stands out in a crowd (seriously, he's WILD!). You'll see what I mean. Plus, I'll know to look for you all.

Jennifer

LOL! I really don't know myself. I think it's the 10th deck, but I'm not sure what side. I figured I would figure it out

Hello Everyone,

I"m in the group leaving Sat as well. Can't wait to get MouseFest started.

Those of you with door contest questions... if you registered for the MouseFest Navigator, then you are registered in the contest. That way if you change your mind (to decorate or not to decorate) you're already on the list. It just helps us as lots of folks decorate their cabin doors and this way we know who is part of MouseFest.

Should be an awesome trip.

I look forward to seeing all of you!

Deb

Thanks Deb! Safe travels to you, and I look forward to meeting you.

SSB thinks is PORT side, on Deck 10... midship. Some are also meeting before boarding in the coffee shop area just across from where you board the ship in the terminal.

I look forward to seeing everyone Sunday!

SSB thinks is PORT side, on Deck 10... midship. Some are also meeting before boarding in the coffee shop area just across from where you board the ship in the terminal.

I look forward to seeging everyone Sunday!

Thanks! And a tip for everyone--DON'T weight yourself before you go. It can only lead to bad things.:sad2:

Jennifer

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter