• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Dec. 2, 2007-4 night Wonder and MouseFest Cruise

Does anyone know if Enchanted is going to be shown onboard? I'd rather save the $10 and see it on the ship but don't want to miss out on seeing it either.

Thanks Tom!

What make/model of camcorder did you buy and do you like it, if you don't mind me asking?

Joy

We have the Sony DCR-SR80. Like it is very small, I just put it in my cargo pocket to walk around the parks. Only dislikes it has a fairly narrow field of view even when zoomed all the way out. Makes it difficult to film when close to your subject. The other thing I miss is a view finder. Using the flip out screen realy cuts down on battery time.

Tom pirate:

We have the Sony DCR-SR80. Like it is very small, I just put it in my cargo pocket to walk around the parks. Only dislikes it has a fairly narrow field of view even when zoomed all the way out. Makes it difficult to film when close to your subject. The other thing I miss is a view finder. Using the flip out screen realy cuts down on battery time.

Tom pirate:

Thanks Tom!

I'm thinking I need to think a little more about what I would like to get instead of rushing into getting a camera quick for vacation. But, maybe next time I will have a camcorder to bring. :)

Just in case I don't manage to get back on here today - have a safe journey and looking forward to seeing you just one week from tomorrow!!!:dance3:

Does anyone know if Enchanted is going to be shown onboard? I'd rather save the $10 and see it on the ship but don't want to miss out on seeing it either.

SSB is "banking" on that as well... my guess in the Walt Disney Theater as special presentation. (the norm)

Just off to the airport. Flying tomorrow.:)

Take care everyone and have good , safe journeys whenever you set off. See you next week.:santa:

I am so ready to go on this cruise!! I'm sitting here staring at the snow, and it's making me crazy. BRING ON SUN and WARMTH!

Yay! One more week... work will be busy this week for me so the time will fly by until we leave next Saturday for WDW.

1 week till we cruise :banana: 72 hours till were in WDW :cool1:

I'm with you Kimmy, I am not ready to be looking at snow. Watching the kids make a snowman on Thanksgiving was just wrong.

I should really think about packing soon.

Tom pirate:

Still watching the 10 day weather forecast for Orlando and Nassau- beautiful weather ahead for our trip (so far)! I just hope it is a little better than last year's cold at WDW and wet at Castaway Cay.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter