• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Dec. 2, 2007-4 night Wonder and MouseFest Cruise

Hello everyone...I am a proud grandmother of 2 wonderful grandsons ages 3 and 5 ...my husband and I are carrying them on this cruise as an early Christmas present. We are so excited! We are in room 7100 and we would love to partiscipate in the secret Santa for our little ones...they have just had to go through a divorce and moving to new home this past year and we would love to make this cruise as special as posible. I am a retired school teacher and my husband is a retired postmaster.We are from South Carolina. Please let us know if we can participate by bring items for all the other children in your group also...we will love to do this....I look forward to hearing from you. And yes we are bringing our sweet daughter,their Mom with us also...It is so exciting to be able to meet some people ahead of time. I am sure I am probably too late but we just desided to cruise.This is the second cruise for the little boys and the 5th for us on Wonder...we enjoy this ship so much.:cheer2: :cheer2:

Welcome Duckjordon!!

Forgive me if this has been answered somewhere else, but is there a DIS meet somewhere at a day and time on board the cruise?

I just read that SSB is originally from SC. I am from Manning,SC and my husband also, Where did you live? :cool1:

Hello Duckjordin!

SSB is originally from very small fishing village outside of Charleston, SC, called McClellanville. I graduated from the College of Charleston, and love the city and state. Since then lived in Miami, Richmond, Chicago, and then LBV in FL for years now and love Central FL.

Forgive me if this has been answered somewhere else, but is there a DIS meet somewhere at a day and time on board the cruise?

Hello Matt,

SSB thinks 10th deck, on the port side... midship for sail away party. I think that some also meeting at terminal before boarding at the small cafe area to right. Look forward to meeting you all!

Hello Rachael..and Tom....I can hardly wait! By the way...my name is Debbie...I hope the weather will be good. We live in SC and a cold front just came through yesterday and went changed from a high of 84
Weds to a high of 53 today(Friday)...the weather is just like that here this time of year. How about where you live? Can you believe we will be in the sunny Bahamas in two weeks? We are driving to Port Carnaveral and staying at the new hotel there the night before and shuttling to port. Hotel keeps the car while we cruise. When do you come to Port Carnaveral? :cheer2:

Hi Debbie,

Here in Ohio it is in the 40's and raining. However, whenever OSU beats Michigan, it's actually warm and sunny. Sorry Tom and the rest of you up North - that makes 4 years and counting:cool1:
We are renting a car at the airport for 1 day and staying at a condo in Cocoa Beach. Avis has an office a couple miles from the port and offers a free shuttle. It was cheaper for us than getting transfers.
When is everyone planning on getting to the terminal??

Rachel

Hi Debbie,

Here in Ohio it is in the 40's and raining. However, whenever OSU beats Michigan, it's actually warm and sunny. Sorry Tom and the rest of you up North - that makes 4 years and counting:cool1:

Rachel

Congrats Rachel and Kimmy, I was standing by my boys in blue :sad: but I felt the outcome would have been much worst the way both teams have been playing lately.

Our youngest had a gymnastics meet today so I missed the game but by the score it must have been a good one to watch.

Tom pirate:

Hello Matt,

SSB thinks 10th deck, on the port side... midship for sail away party. I think that some also meeting at terminal before boarding at the small cafe area to right. Look forward to meeting you all!

And we said to wear lime green at the sailaway party to help identify each other.

I'll have the Mousefest lanyard and nametag with "Inkmahm" showing as my nickname, as well as Karen on the tag. My husband will have the same lanyard and tag only his says "Doug". Actually, it's probably easier to identify me by my shirt. It will say "Don't make me break out my flying monkeys." That's the only lime green shirt I own.

Hello everyone...I am a proud grandmother of 2 wonderful grandsons ages 3 and 5 ...my husband and I are carrying them on this cruise as an early Christmas present. We are so excited! We are in room 7100 and we would love to partiscipate in the secret Santa for our little ones...they have just had to go through a divorce and moving to new home this past year and we would love to make this cruise as special as posible. I am a retired school teacher and my husband is a retired postmaster.We are from South Carolina. Please let us know if we can participate by bring items for all the other children in your group also...we will love to do this....I look forward to hearing from you. And yes we are bringing our sweet daughter,their Mom with us also...It is so exciting to be able to meet some people ahead of time. I am sure I am probably too late but we just desided to cruise.This is the second cruise for the little boys and the 5th for us on Wonder...we enjoy this ship so much.:cheer2: :cheer2:

The deadline for Secret Santa signup was a few weeks ago. We all have our assigned names already and I know I've been done with my purchases for awhile. Welcome though, I'm sure you'll all enjoy the cruise! We did this same cruise last year and loved it.

YAH for SSB!!!!!!!!!!
So glad you got your docs.:thumbsup2

Kimmy you are right. 2 weeks from today we will be at the terminal ready to board!!!!!!!!!!!:goodvibes WooHoo!

I can't wait to meet all of you at the sailaway party!

Vicki

And we said to wear lime green at the sailaway party to help identify each other.

I'll have the Mousefest lanyard and nametag with "Inkmahm" showing as my nickname, as well as Karen on the tag. My husband will have the same lanyard and tag only his says "Doug". Actually, it's probably easier to identify me by my shirt. It will say "Don't make me break out my flying monkeys." That's the only lime green shirt I own.

Lanyard is a good idea! Shall bring along...

My turn for the happy dance! I haven't seen them but my DH says the cruise papers arrived at our home today. YAY!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter