• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Dec. 2, 2007-4 night Wonder and MouseFest Cruise

Hello Everyone,

I've been lurking for a while, and since it's getting closer, I thought I'd introduce myself. There will be eight of us (me, my parents, my sister and BIL with their two children (niece~5 & nephew~3), & my brother. It's going to be a test to see if we can all survive a family vacation together.:eek:

My niece is very excited to meet the princesses. My nephew just want to know if Thomas the train is going to be on the ship.... poor little guy.

We're all set with our Pirate costumes. We're hoping for a good family group picture for some interesting xmas cards!

DeAnn

Welcome DeAnn!!

Hello Everyone,

I've been lurking for a while, and since it's getting closer, I thought I'd introduce myself. There will be eight of us (me, my parents, my sister and BIL with their two children (niece~5 & nephew~3), & my brother. It's going to be a test to see if we can all survive a family vacation together.:eek:

My niece is very excited to meet the princesses. My nephew just want to know if Thomas the train is going to be on the ship.... poor little guy.

We're all set with our Pirate costumes. We're hoping for a good family group picture for some interesting xmas cards!

DeAnn

Welcome. Looking forward to meeting you. Sorry Thomas won't be there for your nephew!!!:sad2:

Welcome DeAnn :wave: glad you finally decided to join us. It's getting close to cruise time, if there are any more lurkers out there please pop in and say hi before we set sail. We won't bite, promise.

Tom pirate:

P.S. Marilyn, you can list me under bcvprincesses on your cabin list.

I think you are there already Tom aren't you?

Shame all the ones joining since aren't listed. I think we all expected Ray back to keep the list up to date. He posted so many posts and then nothing.:confused3 I hope he is ok.

Did you get your times for the Walt tour? That is a great start to the cruise.:thumbsup2

Welcome everyone. Glad you could join us. I can't believe that our trip is coming up so fast. We did get our times for the Walt suite and I think it is 2:50. I can't wait to see it. We have tried to see it on our last cruise and it didn't work out.

It is going to snow here today. I really hate cold weather. Not only is it going to snow, we also have very strong winds.
9.gif
I really need a trip. We are going to be at Disney in Nov, Dec and Jan. That is something to look forward to. :banana:

Too funny on the SnowmanCAM... :) Pretty cool... well, cold!

Has been cooler here in Lake Buena Vista, but more like upper 50's/low 60's at night... which is a bit cool for now. Has been a great change as air much more dry.

It's snowing and blowing here as well, have to love lake effect snow!
I'm so ready to go to Florida.

Hi Marilyn,

Good morning. We got our Walt Disney Suite confirmation too -2:55 is our time slot. Looking forward to it.

If you like, I can update my first post to add all the new comers to the thread, since it was last updated. I can work on that today.

It is cold here in Wi today too. Very windy and possible snow flurries tonite. I do not like cold weather either, so am definitely looking forward to our vacation.

Vicki

Hi and welcome. How many of you are in your party?

Thank you. I should have written more than one sentence. Sorry, I must not be thinking very well this morning. D'oh!

This is my very first cruise. I am beyond excited as I've read the Passporter's Guide to DCL twice already. I've been reading trip reports left and right and asking questions.

I'm a party of 1 but I'll have friends onboard.

You guys have inspired me to create my own fish extender/hanging mailbox/wall hanging, etc...

Looking forward to meeting new people on the cruise and on land. :hourglass Less than a month before we set sail.

Shame all the ones joining since aren't listed. I think we all expected Ray back to keep the list up to date. He posted so many posts and then nothing.:confused3 I hope he is ok.

Maybe Ray got banned by the DIS boards for something? Can't imagine what, but it is odd that he just stopped posting.

If anyone us updating the list of who will be there, don't forget me (Karen) and my husband (Douglas.)

... and please add SSB as a newcomer, as well. :)

Is there an official "sail away" spot that we are all gathering at? Can't recall if I have seen yet.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter