Debra's Revived Double Stroller Swap ***FULL***

Status
Not open for further replies.
3LoveBugs,
I have you down for those dates. Please check back here to see if someone fills in the gaps before and after your dates. Then you can make arrangements for picking up/dropping off.

14 days until christmas and I haven't wrapped a thing! In fact there are still several things I have to buy!!

Sorry it took so long for me to get on here again. I just wanted to thank you guys for arranging this swap. The stroller worked out really well. I might have a picture of the fix we did to the back. It is basicly one of those waffle wire shelves. It is still able to be reclined, the only thing is it sticks up above the existing back so you will need either a towel or blanket to drape on it to give your child's head some cushion. We were able to get it thru all gates feel free to pm me if you would like a tip or two. Thanks again .

Nikki

Day late doller short I would be interested for the 21st to 28th of February.

Sorry it took so long for me to get on here again. I just wanted to thank you guys for arranging this swap. The stroller worked out really well. I might have a picture of the fix we did to the back. It is basicly one of those waffle wire shelves. It is still able to be reclined, the only thing is it sticks up above the existing back so you will need either a towel or blanket to drape on it to give your child's head some cushion. We were able to get it thru all gates feel free to pm me if you would like a tip or two. Thanks again .

Nikki

Welcome Home! & Thanks for the update. I am glad you had a wonderful trip and I am glad that the stroller worked out for your family.

I would be interested in Feb 18-24 if this is available. Thanks so much!!!!

CSWan1 - I got you down. Please PM the person in front of and behind you to arrange pick up/drop off. Continue to check back here for updates and/or changes.

Day late doller short I would be interested for the 21st to 28th of February.

Sorry, CSwan1 has it for half of your stay. Would you be interested in keeping it 24-28th?

I'm new to these boards and posting in general. Not sure how to do this, but we are arriving in the afternoon on the 27th of dec. and leaving late on the 29th. It would be wonderful if we could use the stroller during this time.

Thanks,
Susie

CSWan1 - I got you down. Please PM the person in front of and behind you to arrange pick up/drop off. Continue to check back here for updates and/or changes.

Sorry, CSwan1 has it for half of your stay. Would you be interested in keeping it 24-28th?

No worries, I got in another, but thanks for considering us.

We are back from a wonderful trip. Just a quick update on the stroller. The repair that Nikki did worked very well, the only time you notice it is when the stroller is folded. The other seat did the same thing. We unfortunatly did not have a car and were unable to get somewhere to buy the "waffle" grid like Nikki. I had brought my sewing kit so we cut the material on the top and slid the "board" out. we taped it and used a paint stir stick (we had to take apart DS mask from epcot) and reinforced the break. I wouldn't push on the broken area with all my might but it did work for napping children. Unfortunatly I opened my sewing kit to sew the seam back together and NO NEEDLE! So we left the top open. It actually may need to be re-reinforced before the other seat arrives, leaving the top open will allow access to the board. Once again the only time you notice is when the stroller is folded.

The stroller was really easy to push and WONDERFUL for the basket and all our bags. We where able to push it through all gates, and the monorail. The bus was good also. there are different styles of buses. If the bus enterance had narrow stairs we just asked the driver to open the back door (make sure you dont go in without asking-they get a little testy with that) If the bus was the "fatter" enterance it was a breeze to get on.

Any other questions I will be glad to answer.

Enjoy the stroller but remember this stroller has been used since Sept basically everyday. I did notice that cosmetically the stroller is beginning to look used. (although a new seat will help that)

Disneytigers~
DS was so excited and has been telling everyone that Mickey called him! I believe this is the site disneyenchantedcalls.com

I'm new to these boards and posting in general. Not sure how to do this, but we are arriving in the afternoon on the 27th of dec. and leaving late on the 29th. It would be wonderful if we could use the stroller during this time.

Thanks,
Susie

Hello Susie. Please PM CLint1Howard and MMMomto5 to arrange picking up and dropping off. Check back her to see if anyone fills in the gaps between you and MMMomto5.

Hello- Is this stroller available April 21-28th???
We'd love to be able to use it!!!:lovestruc

No, sorry but we are discontinuing the stroller swap after March.

KibbyCat dropped off. MMMomto5 and KibbyCakes please check back here to see if anyone fills in those dates.

Hopefully this message is checked by MMMomto5 and CLint1Howard. I finally figured out how to PM and then realized I cannot PM because I haven't posted enough. If MMMomto5 is still doing the swap, please let me know. I read a post the you were pulling out of the swap. CLint1Howard, if you have not left for your vacation yet and are able to contact me, please PM me. If not, at least I know about these wonderful swaps and hope to use then during our next trip to Disney.

Hopefully this message is checked by MMMomto5 and CLint1Howard. I finally figured out how to PM and then realized I cannot PM because I haven't posted enough. If MMMomto5 is still doing the swap, please let me know. I read a post the you were pulling out of the swap. CLint1Howard, if you have not left for your vacation yet and are able to contact me, please PM me. If not, at least I know about these wonderful swaps and hope to use then during our next trip to Disney.

You have 10 posts now so you should be abble to PM. :flower3: Also, it was KibbyCat who dropped out. As far as I know MMMomto5 is still in.

Looks like I"m the last swapper since this is closed. What would you like me to do with stroller when I'm done with it? Donate it to Give kids the world? I will have a care and can take it anywhere.

I would LOVE to use this while we are there February 18 - 25. I am staying at All Star Music.

Looks like I"m the last swapper since this is closed. What would you like me to do with stroller when I'm done with it? Donate it to Give kids the world? I will have a care and can take it anywhere.

It can be donated to the charity of your choice - either in Orlando or at your home area. :thumbsup2

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter