Debra's Revived Double Stroller Swap ***FULL***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Lessing. Whatever fix you can put on it would be great. It seems that Nikki has internet so perhaps if you PMd her she could get the dimensions for you?

She also said in her earlier post that she is using the bad side and is not having any problems. She has a two and a six year old and it is working great for her. I dont want to see the swap close either. I feel really bad about all of this - especially those who paid and are dropping out. I think the stroller will be fine but at the same time I understand them wanting to pay more money to get more of a sure thing.

I desperately am in need of a stroller from 12/17/08 - 12/20/08 for my grandson. I arrive at Boardwalk Villas on 12/13/08 and my daughter and baby will be joining me on 12/17/08 and staying til 12/20/08.

Can you help me please? If I need to reserve it for the whole week (12/13/08-12/20/08), that's no problem either. You can email me at lilducks5@hotmail.com or pm me and I will give you my phone number.

Thanks!

I desperately am in need of a stroller from 12/17/08 - 12/20/08 for my grandson. I arrive at Boardwalk Villas on 12/13/08 and my daughter and baby will be joining me on 12/17/08 and staying til 12/20/08.

Can you help me please? If I need to reserve it for the whole week (12/13/08-12/20/08), that's no problem either. You can email me at lilducks5@hotmail.com or pm me and I will give you my phone number.

Thanks!

Those dates are available. Please PM Nlbnikki to arrange picking it up. She is on vacation now but I think she has internet access. I would recommend PMing her and leaving your phone number and/or email address.

Then check back here to see if anyone fills the slots between you and MMMomOf5. If no one does, then please PM her to arrange dropping it off.

Thanks,
Debra

JUst a quick update on the back problem. My husband is pretty handy & is going to try & secure it a little tonight. I will try and post either tonight or tomorrow morning how it went. The top half did slip down once yesterday but I was able to pull it back up without much effort. Feel free to ask anymore questions I will be in AK all day but back on again tonight. My husband is a "computer" guy so we are never without the internet. I even check my email from my phone during the day. LOL.

Nikki

I have been PMing Nikki about the stroller, I am going to wait to see if she "fixes" the back today. I also have emailed heaven2dc about potentialy swapping face to face with her. I will let everyone know my answer as soon as I hear back from Nikki tonight.

We leave in TWO days!!!

Just a quick update before bed. We went in hunt of a fix for the back. I will post pictures in the am. We bought something & tied it to the existing back that is brocken. It makes that sides back a little higher. Iwill know tomorow how it works. I will also ry to post pictures in the am.

Nikk

Thank you Nikki for trying this!
I am working a long shift tomorrow (but it is my LAST day before vacation) So I will probably be unable to get on here until tomorrow night. Nikki~will you be able to check on here BEFORE you leave on Friday? I will let you know if you should drop it off at POFQ (for me) or BWV (for heaven) I also have her info so I can PM you with it if I decide not to swap. Thanks again! I know I am leaving this to the last min. I just don't know what the best thing to do is. If this is too close for anyone's comfort, I will just drop out now please just let me know.

Heaven2DC~ I will PM you also and let you know if it will just be at your hotel OR if we will meet at GF on the 15th.

Thank you Nikki for trying this!
I am working a long shift tomorrow (but it is my LAST day before vacation) So I will probably be unable to get on here until tomorrow night. Nikki~will you be able to check on here BEFORE you leave on Friday? I will let you know if you should drop it off at POFQ (for me) or BWV (for heaven) I also have her info so I can PM you with it if I decide not to swap. Thanks again! I know I am leaving this to the last min. I just don't know what the best thing to do is. If this is too close for anyone's comfort, I will just drop out now please just let me know.

Heaven2DC~ I will PM you also and let you know if it will just be at your hotel OR if we will meet at GF on the 15th.

Thanks! Whichever is easier - I will wait for your PM! Have fun on your trip!

does the inside of the seat slide out? Could someone post a pic of the inside if it does. I would like to see it so that I may be able to send a replacement, and I am wondering if the new seat includes has that in it.

Nikki called me yesterday, it sounded like she was having a great time. She said her and her DH drive all over looking for something to fix the stroller:lovestruc I did not quite understand what it is she used, I know it is metal but it worked! She said it does stick up above the seat so you do see it when it is folded up. She also said to wrap a towel or blanket on it so your child's head is not resting on the metal. It actually makes the one seat's headrest higher so it is good for the taller kids. Her daughter had been riding in it all day with no problems. She is dropping the stroller off for me tonight!! :cool1: :cool1: So I will be doing a face to face swap with heaven2DC on the 15th!!! I am so thankful to Nikki for taking the time to fix this! She also reminded me of her "hint" for getting into MK

We hav also beem able to get it in every park gate,you just need to turn the stroller on an angle put the left side wheel first the squeeze the right side thru. We have done this every night with both girls sound asleep in it.

Well I think I am outta here, we are driving 100miles today and getting on our plane at 6am tomorrow!!!! I have so much to do yet here I sit :surfweb:

I just wanted to say one last good-bye!:cool1:

I also wanted to tell you that we had the enchanted call this morning. It is free with disney movie rewards or it costs under $3.00. You get to choose between princesses Mickey Mouse ect to call (you set up date and time) and it says this is for Jonny from mom and dad oer whatever then Mickey's voice comes on saying things like can't wait to see you...we have so many things to see and do...have a great trip ect. DS was so excited and has been telling everyone that Mickey called him! I believe this is the site disneyenchantedcalls.com

Nikki, I am so glad that you were able to repair the stroller and have been using it with ease! Glad you could get into the parks.....I probably couldn't bc I had the front wheel locked....So everyone, don't forget to unlock the front wheel!
Have a great trip to everyone else who is on the swap!

I would love to be able to use the stroller from 12/18 to 12/27. If someone could contact me I would appreciate it very much.

I would love to be able to use the stroller from 12/18 to 12/27. If someone could contact me I would appreciate it very much.

Hello and welcome. Heaven2DC has it until Dec 20th. If you want to use it from Dec 20-27th then please contact her to make arrangements for picking it up. Then check back here to see if someone fills the gap between you and MMMomto5.

Whoever has the stroller after December 27 please IM me with your dates and info. so I can figure out what to do the stroller.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter