Debating Memory Maker

You won't find any photographers wandering the restaurants. They tested it a long time ago and there just isn't enough room The beast is a regular meet and greet inside the restaurant not a dining photo. Ride photos are like 15-18 bucks. Sent from my iPhone using

Ok thanks!

So how much would the Beast photo cost out of pocket? And would it be included in MM

I want to mention, since their site does not make it clear, you can still get the Archive Disk from Photopass site, for $119. This option does NOT include ride photos or meal photos that usually cost extra, or PL photos. But, if you are not doing the meals that have photos that cost extra, or are not going PL or like ride photos then the $119 version is a very feasible option. However, if you want photos taken at even 1 character meal or want a couple ride photos, or do PL and want that photo, then doing MM is the better option.

Now, in your case, since you are doing 3 meals that have photos that are extra, it would probably pay for you to go with MM. Though in the case of the meals you mention, none of those are with a real character, they are with backdrops. So they may not be as appealing to you.

Please help, am I missing this price somewhere? On the Photopass website, it looks like the archive cd is now $169, and Memory Maker is $149. :confused3 I was hoping for that $119 since we aren't doing any character meals, and my little ones are still too little for the attractions that have the ride photos.

Is MM on a disk or do you download them from the net ? My dvd player just broke on me :headache:

Is MM on a disk or do you download them from the net ? My dvd player just broke on me :headache:

MM pics are all digital downloads, no dvd player needed :thumbsup2

Also wanted to add for the OP, don't forget that you get to "decorate" your pics with borders and stickers on the computer, so you can turn 100 pics into 200 just by enhancing them. :)

How do ride photos get added to your MM? Is it automatic or do you have to go to the photo kiosk folks as you exit the particular ride?

1. Are there photo pass/MM photographers inside CRT? Or is it just the Cinderella entrance photo that has a dedicated photographer?

2. What about Beast in BOG? Is a Beast photo included w dinner?

3. What is average cost of a ride photo?

Would appreciate any insight. Thanks!
There is a photographer with Cinderella in the lobby but that's it. None upstairs when you are eating.

Please help, am I missing this price somewhere? On the Photopass website, it looks like the archive cd is now $169, and Memory Maker is $149. :confused3 I was hoping for that $119 since we aren't doing any character meals, and my little ones are still too little for the attractions that have the ride photos.
Here you go. It's quite hard to find, so don't feel bad. The disk is only $119 when bought in advance. $169 is the after trip price.
https://mydisneyphotopass.disney.go.com/wdwsave/

How do ride photos get added to your MM? Is it automatic or do you have to go to the photo kiosk folks as you exit the particular ride?

You have to stop at the kiosk and have them put the photo on your account.

MM pics are all digital downloads, no dvd player needed :thumbsup2

Also wanted to add for the OP, don't forget that you get to "decorate" your pics with borders and stickers on the computer, so you can turn 100 pics into 200 just by enhancing them. :)

Do you still get the actual photos they take at restaurants and bring to your table to purchase free or should I say as part of the Memory Maker option? When we were there February 2013 we did get the photos at dinner to take home.

There is a photographer with Cinderella in the lobby but that's it. None upstairs when you are eating. ]

ty!

So my trip stars on Fri. Today is Tues (thank you, captain obvious lol.) My vacation email from WDW says, "3 days to go."

MM site says, "If Memory Maker is added to your Magic Your Way package, any photos taken within 3 days from the date Memory Maker is purchased will not be included and must be purchased separately."

Is today my last day to decide?

If Friday already won't be included I'm not gonna buy it.

You purchase memory maker at 3pm today. Any picture taken before 3pm Friday (72 hours) will not be included.

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

Do you still get the actual photos they take at restaurants and bring to your table to purchase free or should I say as part of the Memory Maker option? When we were there February 2013 we did get the photos at dinner to take home.

No, the one change from PP+ to MM was MM is 100% digital, no printed out photos at all. I actually think it's a good thing as I hated having to cart the photos around with us.

Thank you Mom2Stitch! I didn't really think about that. That'll be nice for scrapbooks (when I get around to making them). :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter