Death to this attraction!!

Didn't care for either "Stitch" or "Sounds Dangerous". Wouldn't bother me if they were closed and updated with something else.

I remeber going on Carosel of Progress way back in the 70's and since Iwas at the 64 World's Fair in NY, maybe I have a childhood memeory of seeing that attraction from back then. Anyways, for the past number of trips to the Magic Kingdom, I had completely forgotten about CoP. I also think it was closed a number of times. But the last time we went, it was open and we (w/ my boys who had nver seen it) went in. I enjoyed it tremendously and it was like seeing a old friend I hadn't seen in 30 years!
My boys enjoyed it too! When we go this August, you can be sure we're going again! If its open (?).

As far as I'm concerned they can do away with that new car stunt show, but I know alot of people enjoy that stuff.

Stitch, Stitch - 1000X Stitch!

Then Sounds Dangerous.

Then Peter Pan. :duck:

No need to kill off any attraction. Just add more cool ones.:earsboy:

We love it's a small world, oh my, it's not WDW until we see the castle and ride iasm (my kids know it's may favorite, so they watch ME the entire ride to see if I get teary...you know mom's). It's just so darn sweet! I think my kids have finally discovered it's uniqueness.
Okay, I'd say ditch stitch (we all hate that ride), don't really care if they keep the tiki bird show. Other than that...add more fun and keep the old!

I can't imagine going to MK and IASW not being there. That would just be weird. I don't care how "dated' it is. I kind of think of those older rides/attractions (IASW, COP, Country Bear Jamboree, Tiki Room) as an homage to the original park and would hate to see them go.
I enjoy all of them.

The only thing I really did NOT enjoy was Sounds Dangerous. If they keep it they need to work on spicing it up a little. I almost fell asleep. There just was not a whole lot to it. In fact, after leaving dh and I were questioning whether we missed something because we did not "get" it.

I don't mind IASW once, but on our last trip the ride broke down and left us right in the middle for 20 minutes! I was pretty sure my head was about to explode.

Add me to the Ditch Stitch campaign....I loved Alien Encounter and was so sad to see it go.

There's only one other attraction I can think of that I would get rid of.....Snow White. It's like the equivalent of a parking lot carnival ride. Bring back Mr. Toad!!!

Warning, I have never been to WDW. . .going for the first time this August.

However, I am an AP holder at DL and can honestly say - what were they thinking when they took away Mr. Toads Wild Ride. . .lol. Anyway, now that I'm done with that. In our innoventions ride (the old COP building that rotates) we have some "progressive" things that showcase innovation, growth and progress. However, I do miss the original theatre type environment that you sat in and the building rotates and you watch the show.

IASW. . .its always a must do, as is Jungle Cruise and the Tiki Room. My 14 year old son makes me sit through those each time. . .really. You all need a roller coaster like California Screamin and we need a roller coaster like RNRC. As far as the old style disney rides. . .that is what makes disney fun.

I can't comment on Stitch and Sounds Dangerous. . .those are WDW exclusives. I can say that I like our version of Space Ranger Spin better than WDW, but that is only because you can take the "gun" off the car.

Anyway, I am looking forward to my first trip and just can't wait to do it all when I get there.

OK. Now, I'm thinking that all of y'all that don't like IASW just don't realize what you are missing because you don't have the real one. One of the best parts about IASW at DL is that queue with all of the topiaries and the clock that goes off every 15 minutes with the little dolls and their show. IASW is now, and has always been, my favorite ride. I ride at least once a day when I go to DL (or more if DH will let me). I ride the one at MK but it's just not the same.

I also think that y'all don't like the Tiki Room because they changed it and made it awful. Really, the original Tiki Room is fabulous and it is history! It is Walt's very first animatronic attraction and I love it just for that reason (and the fabulously catchy song!)

I also love, love, love CoP. Love that song!!!

There are several things I can do without at WDW. As much as I love Epcot, Spaceship Earth needs an update. Also, can we please get rid of "It's a Small Mexico"? Maybe it will be better after the rehab but right now, it is totally boring. I also don't understand the point of the Indiana Jones Stage Show. Again, totally boring. I avoided Sounds Dangerous because we thought it sounded stupid. I also don't really care for the Muppet show thing (but don't tell DH I said that because he loves it :lmao: ).

dont worry, you don't have to like it. alott of people don't

I'm a Fine Arts major so I always view WDW attractions as I would a painting or sculpture. (Or just really elaborate installations)

Some works of art speak to some people more than others.

Personally, I loved the older Disney rides more than the newer ones. But thats just me

:confused3 SERIOUSLY.......
Does ANYBODY like this attractions??? I mean, who really wants to smell a chili dog burb??? :eek:
jb

I didn't think it was TERRIBLE but I also don't plan on doing it again. Once was enough for me.

Honestly there is not one ride in WDW that I would completely do away with....I like them all in their own way :)

I would have to agree with Stitch:stitch: And bring back Mr. Toad's Wild Ride. When my DS was younger this was his favorite ride. We would have to ride it several times a trip. The first time we went back and he realized that they had replaced it with Pooh was a big disappointment. He has boycotted Pooh. He still complains about it and he is 17!!!

Oh I Love CoP:love: We used to have it at Disneyland when I was a little girl. Then they made it America Sings, with all the charachtars from the Splash Mountain Ride, now it is Innovations.For years everytime I went to MK though, CoP was closed. Just rode it for the first time in about 40 years in 2005. My sister and I got a big kick out of it. Does anyone remember a ride at Disneyland, it was sponsored by Monsanto, and you would shrink down to the size of a molecule? I cannot remember the name of the ride. I love all the "cheesy" rides at WDW, my favorite being Maelstrom in Epcot. My least favorite ride is Star Wars, I get motion sickness.
:sick:

:jumping1: :jumping1: :jumping1: I'm there in just a few days!

The New Nemo Ride I mean come on, they could have projected Nemo into the fish tank without making us listen to "NEMO, have you seen NEMO for 10 minutes while wathing clips from the movie projected onto rocks total waste of time.

I thought the new Nemo ride was a bit lame. But I loved the entrance. It reminds me of NC beaches.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter