death at universal

macymichelle

Mouseketeer
i just read someone ridiny the hulk ride at universal went on the ride and came back dead. has anyone else heard this??:(

That statement/rumor is absolutely not true. No one has ever suffered any serious injuries (or "come back dead" for that matter) since the Incredible Hulk has opened.

There have, for the record, been a few recent instances of rider death (typically shortly after the ride) out in California. These incidents occurred on Goliath (Six Flags Magic Mountain), Montezuma's Revenge (Knott's Berry Farm - ride is currently closed for investigation), and a teacup-style ride at Six Flags Marine World. None of these instances (of course, the one at Knott's is still under investigations) were directly caused by the ride - rather they were a result of a previous medical condition.

There was a little boy who was seriously injusred on Roger Rabbit at Disneyland though. He fell out of the spinning car and then got run over by it. He slipped out from under the seatbelt somehow. He didn't die though, at least I don't think he did. It was very sad.

THANSK IT SCARED ME I AM NOT SURE WERE I READ IT, THIS MORNING I WAS JUST GOING THROUGH A LOT OF WEBS SITES WE LEAVE FOR DISNEY IN 13 DAYS. THANSK EVERBODY

I was at Six Flags in CA when the woman died on Goliath. My dad & I were on the 1st car they ran with passengers when they reopened it that afternoon.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter