• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Dear Disney World execs,

LSU fans need our purple!

LSU.png

Can't believe they haven't come up with the idea of doing college/pro magicbands. I'm not paying $29.99 for a purple band, but I'd at least think about it for a UK band.

smilies-33442.png

My guess is they'd have to spend too much in licensing fees to make it worth their while.

I don't get it either, I mean, purple looks nice, but I am a person whose fav color changes from red to blue all the time.....don't get the hype....

though I feel like they could get ALL the magic band colors to pop and not be so....pukey colored? don't want orange or yellow cuz I don't think they look good....there are pretty yellows and oranges Disney!

But just think if you could get one that was a blend of your two favorite colors ;)

But $30 for a band when most everyone is already spending thousands is such a bargain! Yeah, that was sarcasm!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter