Dear DCL, please...

MDennis28

Mouseketeer
I would love to have ballroom dancing lessons during the day for adults please. Free classes or a small fee like the tastings.

What would you like to see/experience on the ships?

I 2nd that!! I love ballroom dancing; rumba, east coast swing, waltz. Need to find a dance partner tho, lol.

The entertainment staff could hold drama or improv workshops or mini shows.

Ps give more room on the end of cruise survey to write comments.

The entertainment staff could hold drama or improv workshops or mini shows.

Ps give more room on the end of cruise survey to write comments.

You can add a whole page or three to the comment card.

Send them an email...or two or three! Comments made in emails do get reviewed and if commentsvare made about specific cruise staff it does get back to them!

I'm game for ballroom lessons! The drama ideas are great too!

I thought I had read somewhere that they did indeed offer ballroom dancing lessons already on longer cruises - I was kind of looking forward to that ... Not true?

I thought I had read somewhere that they did indeed offer ballroom dancing lessons already on longer cruises - I was kind of looking forward to that ... Not true?

During the EBTA 2010 they offered dance lessons

Funny, I was just thinking that they should offer ballroom dancing classes like they do on other cruise lines. We just got off the Wonder (9th Disney cruise) and I really think they need to offer more as far as entertainment/activities throughout the day and evening.

Our Panama Canal cruise last December had ballroom dancing classes (which we managed to miss each time:sad2:), and late in the cruise there was "dancing with the officers" in the atrium. We watched for a while, and it really was very nice!

On our next long cruise, I think I'll pay a bit more attention to the schedule and try to do this if it's offered.

Beth

We LOVE to ballroom dance!! On our 5 day cruise in 2011 they offered a class. We are taking a 7 day in a month and we are hoping for another class and places/club to dance in at night (not club/booty dancing, lol )

On two of the longer cruises we took they offered multiple dance lessons on each.

DCL offered dancing lessons ( at least one ) on our Alaska cruise 2011.

Hardly anyone attended. Maybe that's why they don't offer them frequently.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter