• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Deals on Kindle Fire

tmbowers

Mouseketeer
Amazon is running a special on the original Kindle Fire for $129. Has anyone seen a better deal - either current or for Black Friday/Cyber Monday?

My Mom bought my DD the Kindle Fire HD at Best Buy for 199 - the HD verision is TONS nicer - we looked at them side by side in the store

tmbowers said:
Amazon is running a special on the original Kindle Fire for $129. Has anyone seen a better deal - either current or for Black Friday/Cyber Monday?

For that model (not the original; it's the updated original) there will be no better deal. TRU had it last week for $127 but that wasn't widely known and any other deal involves a gift card. This is actual savings of $30. HTH

Thanks for pointing this sale out, I was hoping for a deal! Now my niece is set for Christmas!

My Mom bought my DD the Kindle Fire HD at Best Buy for 199 - the HD verision is TONS nicer - we looked at them side by side in the store

Thanks for confirming this. I held off on the lightning deal today on the older version and was hoping I did the right thing.

In certain states 1st bank is offering the kindle fire hd when you open a checking account. We were wanting to change banks so this just sweetened the deal for us. Our girls will now have our fire we got last year and we'll get our own (upgraded) one...and free!

Staples is running an in store promotion right now, a $15 Staples gift card for every $100 you spend on Visa or MasterCard gift cards. There is an activation fee with the gift cards and the rebate will be mailed out in a few weeks. I don't know if they will be here in time to use for Christmas but Staples does sell Kindle Fires.

Amazon had it on sale yesterday for a few hours. They may do one again I hope.

Talk about lightning! I ordered yesterday, around 10 am. Was at the doorstep when I went to pick the kids up from school at 2 today. :thumbsup2

this is my present from Santa...but i really wanna play with it now!

Luckily I was able to order one from Amazon's lightning deal because TRU cancelled my order I did last week. TRU cancelled my order because they cannot fulfill it. I got the email from them the day after I placed my order thru Amazon. I received the Kindle Fire yesterday. So now, I absolutely have no idea how to judge a book by its cover ;);)

Didn't hear anything on kindle Fire, but Walmart will have the Nook Color for $99 on thanksgiving Thursday! Which works for me cause I already have a bunch of books on the nook app on my iPhone!!!

It says it is only valid for customers in Colorado, Arizona, or Riverside County, CA.

In certain states 1st bank is offering the kindle fire hd when you open a checking account. We were wanting to change banks so this just sweetened the deal for us. Our girls will now have our fire we got last year and we'll get our own (upgraded) one...and free!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter