Deal from flying Chicago into Tampa

Tink03252000

Earning My Ears
Just got RT tickets on Southwest from Chicago Midway to Tampa for $108 per person. We always fly into Tampa, it takes about an hour to get to WDW. However, there are usually a lot less kids on the flight. Not that I dont like kids, but on Southwest the families with little ones pre-board and I always feel like the last one on the plane on the Saturday morning flight :confused3

There was a ding from STL to Tampa for 98 total round trip each! Fantastic price. American Airlines has it for 108 each. $10 more for assigned seats and being able to get boarding pass at a disney resort.

VERY TEMPTING!!!!

That's a fantastic rate! :)

It wouldn't work for DH and I, we never rent a car when we go to Orlando, so the rental car we'd need to drive to WDW would wipe out and fare savings (not to mention getting to Midway is a pain in the keester). But this can be a great option for families who were planing on a rental car anyway!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter