• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

DDR Redemption

jtucker1219

Earning My Ears
We are leaving for Disney in a few weeks and I was looking up our chase rewards. I can either have a rewards card mailed to me before I go, or get one made when we get to Magic Kingdom. Has anyone ever gotten their rewards card at Magic Kingdom? Is it a hassle or take alot of time? It would be so much easier to wait til we get there and not worry about it not coming in time, getting lost etc. Thanks for the help:cheer2:

when I saw DDR Redemption I thought you were talking about Dance Dance Revolution lol as DDR usually mean that game teehee redhead moment!

We are leaving for Disney in a few weeks and I was looking up our chase rewards. I can either have a rewards card mailed to me before I go, or get one made when we get to Magic Kingdom. Has anyone ever gotten their rewards card at Magic Kingdom? Is it a hassle or take alot of time? It would be so much easier to wait til we get there and not worry about it not coming in time, getting lost etc. Thanks for the help:cheer2:

I've gotten mine at Guest Relations at Downtown Disney. It wasn't a big deal at all. They give you the card and then you have to call and have the rewards transferred to the card. I used my cell, but they even have a phone there that you can use.

We got DH's card at Epcot, then called from the room to have the dollars transferred. You can use the card as soon as you hang up the phone! :thumbsup2

Could someone tell me locations in parks to get the card as this woukd b easier for me than going to dtd.

Thanks for all the help guys:love:

You can go to the chase card site and click on redeem your rewards. I was going to put in the URL, but it won't let me!

You also can get all kinds of information. Lists of places you get discounts in the parks by using your Disney VISA and other stuff.

Here is the list of where you can get your rewards dollar card:

Walt Disney World® Resort, located directly inside and outside each Park
Magic Kingdom® Guest Relations Window
Magic Kingdom® Guest Relations at City Hall
Disney's Hollywood StudiosTM Guest Relations
Epcot® Guest Relations
Disney's Animal Kingdom® Park Guest Relations
Downtown Disney at Walt Disney World® Resort
Downtown Disney® Marketplace
Downtown Disney® Westside
Disneyland® Resort
Disney’s California Adventure® Park Guest Relations Lobby
Disney’s California Adventure® Park Guest Relations at the entrance to the Park
Disneyland® Park Guest Relations at City Hall
Disneyland® Park Guest Relations at the entrance to the Park

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter