DDP with wedding discount, or not?? (Update, page 2)

It's not the same as the DDP... but can I suggest the Disney Dining Experience card? It's only $60 with an AP, and gives you 20% off meals at practically every Disney restaurant, plus gives you some extras like 1/2 off admission at PI. If you spend $300 or more on food in Disney, it pays for itself. I highly recommend this particularly for people who are having large groups. It can pay for itself in one night!

It's not the same as the DDP... but can I suggest the Disney Dining Experience card? It's only $60 with an AP, and gives you 20% off meals at practically every Disney restaurant, plus gives you some extras like 1/2 off admission at PI. If you spend $300 or more on food in Disney, it pays for itself. I highly recommend this particularly for people who are having large groups. It can pay for itself in one night!

Thanks! We do have the DDE card and used it a couple times already when we had our PS trip 3 weeks ago. The problem is that you can't use it at any CS places (well, not many) and that's mostly where we'll be eating probably. Hey, it's better than nothing, though :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter