• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

DDP with DVC

Yes. The person that you are renting from would have to have it added to the reservation. You would pay for it at check in.

you can use DME (if you are flying). but again the member needs to make the reservation for you.

Right now DDP for Jan is kind of on hold, so if you are talking about 2008, it's kind of an unknown. As long as you are staying in a DVC resort on points, they have allowed it for 2007. If you are staying at a non-DVC resort on points, you can't do it.

ok I have a question about that...lets say you have 4 people total...3 of them can use the basic ddp but one in your party wants the platinum dp...can you do that or does everyone have to be on the same plan...do they even offer the different dps for dvc?

ok I have a question about that...lets say you have 4 people total...3 of them can use the basic ddp but one in your party wants the platinum dp...can you do that or does everyone have to be on the same plan...do they even offer the different dps for dvc?

The platnium plan is not available with DVC, it is only for room packages purchased through CRO. DVC only offers the basic Disney Dining Plan (DDP).

If you want the DDP, everyone in the room must purchase it for all nights.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter