• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

DDP Update

disyady

Mouseketeer
Last updated 11 Aug 2006

DDP Trade-In Offer August 13 - October 7

In a bit of an odd revision to the Disney Dining Plan, guests may trade in their Table Service meal for a counter service meal during the period of August 13 - October 7, 2006, and in exchange for doing so, will ALSO get 2 vouchers for DDP snack options OR a disney trading pin and lanyard OR a Where Magic Lives poster. The snacks can be redeemed anywhere, but must be redeemed at the same time. The lanyard will be from a specified merchandise location.

Posted 2006-08-11

DDP special Pop and AsMu offerings Aug 15 - Sept 4

To help with the crush of folks with free dining during the period of August 15 - September 4, 2006, Table Service meals on the Disney Dining Plan can be redeemed at the Pop Century and All Star Movies Resorts for counter service dinners with special entrees including prime rib, salmon, and turkey. These guests will also recieve the "trade in" offer for Table Service meals offered during this period.

Posted 2006-08-11

Hope this helps everyone going at these times!

Is that POP and ASMu or POP and ASMo? :confused3 I have all my TS's planned I'm just hoping we aren't part of the "crush" of people. We'll be at ASMu.

Lizzybee said:
Is that POP and ASMu or POP and ASMo? :confused3 I have all my TS's planned I'm just hoping we aren't part of the "crush" of people. We'll be at ASMu.
I got this straight from touringplans and it only states POP/ASMo, so maybe the other resorts aren't quite as heavily booked. Let's hope so for your sake!! I'm sure we'll all have a good time, but it does look as though there are going to be a LOT of people eating TS. We're not going to trade any of ours, but for people with small children this might be a welcome alternative.

I am editing to add "Happy Birthday" and hope you have a magical trip!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter