DDP Split Stay

jjharts

Mouseketeer
We are staying at Bay Lake then transferring to AK. We will have used up all of our first set of credits when we check out of BL. If we go somewhere for lunch before checking into AK will our second set of credits have kicked in or do I have to physically check in at AK? What about if I do online checkin?

About 15 months ago I had the same situation. I tried to do online check in and it wouldn't work. I ended up paying for it out of pocket, and then when I mentioned the issue at the 2nd hotel when physically checking in, they said if I gave them the receipt they could refund my charges and use DDP instead.

In theory, an online check-in should be enough (but you have to have used ALL credits on the first stay, not even a snack credit left), but as noted above, it doesn't always work. The front desk is usually pretty good about fixing things after the fact if you're forced to pay OOP for a meal.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter