DDP some quick ?s

njmomboys2

Mouseketeer
Some quick questions..we will be staying at Beach Club....any great places here for Snacks or Counter Service for either breakfast or lunch......or on the Boardwalk?

Also...is Rainforest Cafe part of the plan in Downtown Disney? How about Planet Hollywood?

Currently we are booked July 22-28 through DVC...I am wondering if we should moved it a few weeks to maybe get free dining...anyone know when it was announced last year? Can you get free dining if staying as a DVC member?

Not too sure on Planet Hollywood. I have seen posts before mentioning it so it might be on the DDP. The Rainforest Cafe is not on the DDP. Are you thinking of something else maybe? The reason I ask, RFC is located at the AK not DD.

For breakfast or snacks there is a bakery on the boardwalk that has some really yummy items!! There are muffins, pastries and other treats.

Have fun on your trip!

Planet Hollywood is definitely on the dining plan. We'll be eating there this June as part of the dining plan. As for Rainforest, there's one at DownTown Disney and Animal Kingdom. Another must do for our family...and neither one of those are on the dining plan. I wish they were.

You may want to check out the FAQ (at the top of this forum). It has a lot of useful information about the Dining Plan you might be interested in. There is a link to the brochure, which has a list of participating restaurants. (Planet Hollywood, yes -- Rainforest Cafe, no.) It has some information about free dining. (We should know more by April.)

No, DVC members staying on points don't qualify for free dining.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter