• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

DDP Receipts

magnumaid

Mouseketeer
Will your receipt show how much the food would have cost if you paid oop, or does it just show how many credits you have left?
-looking for an easy way to keep track of what we would have spent if not on the DDP.

thanks!
maggie

Your DDP receipt does not show the cost. But you can do one of two things.

#1 When you recieve your check ( before you give them your DDP card) take a pen and right down the price

#2 ask for a print out of the cost for you to keep. :wizard:

You'll get several receipts.(TS) The server will present you with the bill showing the meal total. Then you give them the card to take off the credits. They'll give you back a receipt showing credits used and credits remaining. They'll also give you a new receipt showing your new total incluidng the 18% tip. You sign the one with the total and you also get one without totals shown. When we used the plan in Jan. and Sept. 05 I wrote the total we would have paid on the receipt showing zero. Sometimes I was also able to keep the first receipt too. (I'm pretty sure of this, but if I'm wrong someone will let you know)

On CS you sign the receipt with the total amount on it and they give you another receipt without amounts. I wrote the amount on that one.

Hope this helps.

I don't know if this is common practice, or this has changed, but when we checked out of the Poly last year, we were given a reciept with the tally of our DDP. It lists the date, # & type of credits used, the place where it was used and the total of the bill. I was surprised to see this, and was able to pull this reciept out this year to convince DH to go back for free dining this August! :flower:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter