DDP question

TigrLvsPooh

Travel Channel's Ultimate Disney Fan
With the understanding that all DDP credits must be used by midnight on the day you check out of a resort, is the following scenario possible?

Check out of Resort A on Monday, with one TS credit remaining. Check in at Resort B on Monday, utilizing the DDP as well.

Eat at a Signature Restaurant (two credits) on Monday night, using the leftover TS credit from Resort A and 1 TS credit from Resort B for a total of the required 2 TS credits for a Signature Restaurant.

From my perspective (and this is TigrLvsPooh's DH :love: ) I do not see any problem with this scenario because all rules of the DDP have been followed - the TS credit from Resort A was used before midnight on check out day and another TS credit from Resort B was used for the necessary 2 TS credits for a Signature Restaurant.

Has anyone ever done this or heard from someone who has - or has not - been able to do this? And if not, why?

Thanks for all your help!!!!!!:thumbsup2

Sounds logical but I bet Disney computers couldnt figure it out. My guess is- if you have a party of 2- make separate checks- one for person using resort credits from A, another for person using credits from resort B. Maybe?

You won't be ab;e to mix credits from different rooms./stays

You can though use the credits on the original room for one person and from the new room for the second person

How many people are going? If it is odd number, you will run into problems

With the understanding that all DDP credits must be used by midnight on the day you check out of a resort, is the following scenario possible?

Check out of Resort A on Monday, with one TS credit remaining. Check in at Resort B on Monday, utilizing the DDP as well.

Eat at a Signature Restaurant (two credits) on Monday night, using the leftover TS credit from Resort A and 1 TS credit from Resort B for a total of the required 2 TS credits for a Signature Restaurant.

From my perspective (and this is TigrLvsPooh's DH :love: ) I do not see any problem with this scenario because all rules of the DDP have been followed - the TS credit from Resort A was used before midnight on check out day and another TS credit from Resort B was used for the necessary 2 TS credits for a Signature Restaurant.

Has anyone ever done this or heard from someone who has - or has not - been able to do this? And if not, why?

Thanks for all your help!!!!!!:thumbsup2

All of your credits are attached to your room, not individual keys/people. You will start with (Example) 18 credits for a 3 night stay for 2 people. If you ate at 8 restaurants during your first stay, you will have 2 credits left over.

On Monday night, you can pass one card in for one meal, then "Pay" the rest with the other card. My family will be paying with 2 cards as we are each staying at different resorts.

If you are traveling solo, it may get tricky. In that case, you truly will only have 1 credit. Maybe call Disney and ask!!

You can't combine credits from different parts of a split stay. Pumbaa is correct - one person can use the two credits from the first part of your stay, and one person can use two credits from your new reservation, to pay for a Signature meal together on checkout/checkin day.

Everybody else is right as well - if you have an odd number of Guests in your party, this will not work for the 'odd' party. You may find yourself with a leftover, unusable credit.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter