DDP Question

simonkodousek

DIS Veteran
OK, let me get this straight. If I add the DDP to a MYW package, I know that I get 1 TS, 1 CS, and 1 snack per day. However, if I want to do two character meals during a 5 night/6 day stay, I can pay for those out of pocket and keep the TS dining credits from that meal and use them to do two TS meals in one day?

Thanks! :)

For a 5 night stay you would have 5 TS credits per person. You can use them on any day of your stay from check in to midnight on the day of checkout in any order. If you like, you could use 3 TS in a single day.

It is credits/night not per day though.

Does this help?

That is true. You don't have to use just one TS per day. You have five days - actually six since the credits don't expire until the end of your checkout date - to use up 5 TS, 5 CS and 5 snacks. Note that some character meals are included in the plan.

OK, let me get this straight. If I add the DDP to a MYW package, I know that I get 1 TS, 1 CS, and 1 snack per day.

Actually, it is per night. So, for example, if you stay 7 days/6 nights-then you would get 6 TS credits, 6 CS credits & 6 snacks per person for the 2007 DDP and the "regular" 2008 DDP. The 2008 Deluxe DDP is a whole other story!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter