Ddp help!!!!!

MickeyM70

Earning My Ears
Since most of the meals are given in huge quantities, I was wondering if it's possible to use my snack credit for breakfast? Please help. . .new to the dining plan

Yes. You could do nothing but eat snacks all day if you wanted to. You are given a set amount of credits (meal & snack) and you can use those credits at anytime that you choose up until midnight of the day you check out.

We used our snack credit in mk for breakfast. Though it's changed a little but the hugh cinnamon roll is a snack credit.

At our resort, POFQ - we could beignets, biscuits and gravy for breakfast with our snack credit.

The ham and cheese croissants in France are awesome as a snack credit too!!

At our resort, POFQ - we could beignets, biscuits and gravy for breakfast with our snack credit.

We had the POFQ Biscuits and gravy for our last breakfast! HUGE!!! Well worth a snack credit, we split it, and were still full!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter