DDP for land/sea pkg in 2008?

brendalee59

DIS Veteran
Seems I have read somewhere,that you will be able to purchase the Disney Dining Plan with your land/sea package in 2008. Can anyone verify this for me? We are already booked and would like to know if this information is true. If it is ,how much is it,and can we add it even though our 2008 land/sea package is already booked?
Thank you in advance for your help
Brenda

Yes, the DDP is available for the 2008 land/sea packages.
I'm not sure if you can add it on but the additional charge is $37.99 per person, per night for Guests ages 10 and up and $9.99 per person, per night for children ages 3 - 9

Hope that helps!

For your reply momfor3princesses. There will be 7 of us over age 10, and two under. That's alot of money, and I understand they have modified the DDP and some things have been dropped from the plan. I'm not sure it will be worth it or not. Looks like we have alot of thinking to do.

For your reply momfor3princesses. There will be 7 of us over age 10, and two under. That's alot of money, and I understand they have modified the DDP and some things have been dropped from the plan. I'm not sure it will be worth it or not. Looks like we have alot of thinking to do.

Keep in mind that tips are no longer included in the DDP package and they only lowered the price by $1 per person per day. That, alone, could add up to quite a bit of extra money. Personally I think the plan can still be a good value, just not the great deal it once was.

That is one of the changes I had heard about. Personally, for the four of us, I can't see this being a value. We tend to eat breakfast, and dinner, with maybe a snack in between. It would however work for our DD and her family, as they do eat at least three meals a day, plus snacks. At the moment we are considering buying the DDP for the five of them, and not the four of us.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter