DDP for 7 year old

Status
Not open for further replies.

jcieutat

Mouseketeer
My 7 year old is picky when it comes to food. Last year I ordered her a few QS lunches off the adult menu and there was no issue of running out of adult QS credits and being left with more kids QS credits.

I have read through this forum and this topic is asked but not really answered. I know that Disney's policy is that they HAVE to order off the kids pick. I just want to know if it is truly tracked since the QS meal credits are pooled together where the TS credits are separated between adult vs kid or is this just a scare tactic to order off the kids menu.

Disney's written policy is that children age 3-9 on the dining plan must order from the children's menu at restaurants that have a children's menu. This includes CS restaurants.

Discussion of possible ways to get around the rule, which is written in the dining plan literature, is not permitted on the DIS restaurant boards, as it is obvious that this IS Disney's rule.

As this thread is a request to discuss using the child's credits to order adult meals, it is being closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter