DDP enough, or OOP inevitable?

Just wondered if you got the MYW pkg for resort and tickets as you will receive DQ vouchers if so. This may be a factor in the kids wanting to do DTD ;-)

Oh, that's right! We should get the vouchers, too. But, I think each party only gets 2? DS13 would probably like to go back (we went there last time, as a family), but DD10 and DS7 are too young to go in alone, so we will see if we even do it. Maybe.

:)

I've got nothing against Spirit lol... use em all the time. We're at about 2 1/2 hours to MCO ourselves, it's not a problem.

And we've more than mastered the travelling light to WDW thing, long ago - just don't need that much stuff to hang out in the parks. And hardly ever buy anything substantial for souvenirs - but even so, UPS will take it home cheaper than Spirit would lol

And on DQ: if you go later in the evening, about 2 hours before they close, they (or at least they used to) offer deeply discounted tickets - what with two freebies and the rest discounted, it might help if you wanted to go...

Wow! Good job on the budget trip! I think everyone is right and you will have plenty of food. However if you really don't want to have to say No to anything this trip I would plan a little extra for Snacks. I know you each get a snack credit a day but not every snack works for a credit. So if someone has their little heart set on a caramel apple you will have to pay OOP for that treat. Will your kids have spending money? Maybe you could just say if you want a non credit snack you have to pay for it yourself.

We always pay OOP for our breakfast unless we have an ADR. DH and I split a Child's breakfast plate from POP. With the refillable mugs we always grab the drink that comes with it to save for later. I can't bring myself to pay for breakfast with a quick service credit, it seems like such a waste. The kids meal is (or was) around 5 bucks so it was a pretty good deal for 2.

You could also put in an order with Garden Grocer, Breakfast foods like granola bars, poptarts, oatmeal packets (you could pack those, or a bag of the perfect portion oatmeal) and throw in a case of water so you won't spend those lovely snack credits on drinks. You could have Amazon deliver it also. You could also pack Breakfast food in your one checked bag and have the room it took up for souvenears on the way home.

We are going in NOV also from the 5th to the 20TH, and staying at POP. Maybe we will see you! I hope you have a great trip!

If you only eat 2 meals a day at home then the DDP should be enough food for you.

We eat 3 meals a day at home so there is always breakfast OOP for us.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter