DDP credit problem ???

Momsquared

Earning My Ears
Hi there,
We are leaving for our trip on rented points in 15 sleeps !!!:cool1:
I just realized I may have a problem:confused3 , so I'm hoping someone can help clear this up for me.
We are adding the regular dining plan to our reservation. We are there 8 nights and are adding 7 nights DDP since one day we are going to be off site and have no table services booked. Here's my dilemma:
Sunday: TS
Monday: TS
Tuesday: TS
Wednesday: none
Thursday: TS
Friday: TS
Saturday: TS
So, we are using those 7 TS credits over 8 nights. Is this allowed?
Is it true that the credits will be available to use up to the Sunday at midnight or do they expire on the Saturday?
I hope this makes sense as I'm a little concerned now. This may mean either adding 8 nights DDP or paying out of pocket for the last one and losing a credit. Otherwise, do I have to segment my reservation? Is it too late? :headache:
Any input? Thanks so much in advance!!!!!!!!!!

For which *nights* are you buying the DP?

Exactly... that's what I was confused about! Originally I hadn't thought about this issue when I planned out the days ( I know, :confused3)...
I thought adding the 7 days from the first Sunday would be fine and cover all of our TS. Now I'm not so sure!
Will I have to segment the trip so I have the DDP for the first 3 nights and then the last 4 nights?

I was just asking to clarify. DVC members/renters are able to do some unusual combinations with breaks in between days.
OK. So I'll *assume* that you paid for 7 nights straight worth of Dining Plan beginning on a Sunday. That means you are able to use the credits on:
Sunday
Monday
Tuesday
Wednesday
Thursday
Friday
Saturday
up until midnight on Sunday

You can use them in any combination you like, but all credits will expire on Sunday at midnight.

Hi there,
We are leaving for our trip on rented points in 15 sleeps !!!:cool1:
I just realized I may have a problem:confused3 , so I'm hoping someone can help clear this up for me.
We are adding the regular dining plan to our reservation. We are there 8 nights and are adding 7 nights DDP since one day we are going to be off site and have no table services booked. Here's my dilemma:
Monday: TS
Tuesday: TS
Wednesday: none
Thursday: TS
Friday: TS
Saturday: TS
So, we are using those 7 TS credits over 8 nights. Is this allowed?
Is it true that the credits will be available to use up to the Sunday at midnight or do they expire on the Saturday?
I hope this makes sense as I'm a little concerned now. This may mean either adding 8 nights DDP or paying out of pocket for the last one and losing a credit. Otherwise, do I have to segment my reservation? Is it too late? :headache:
Any input? Thanks so much in advance!!!!!!!!!!

Are you staying Sunday to Monday or Saturday to Sunday (you said you are staying 8 nights)? If Sun-Mon and you have the DDP for the first 7 nights than you are fine.

Thanks everyone!
I think we've figured it out and I'm all good. Added a TS to our off day and changed another reservation. Thanks for the help! The countdown continues!!! :banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter