DDP cost $800 was it still worth it? w/ some pictures

Woo hoo! I am in and you have already helped me finalize a decision for my next trip! Crystal palace breakfast lasagna is back to the way it used to be ! YUM!

Great reviews!!! CP looks so yummy! Can't wait til we're there!!!

Thank you!!!

We are doing CP BF for the first time in 12 days!! :cool1: :cool1:

I am so excited. Everything in your pics looks delish! I hope to come back with plenty of great pics like yours to share with everyone.

Well it was time for Chef Mickey's now we usually go here for Dinner, but it just didn't fit into plans this time so breakfast it is and Yummy it was
DSC00144.jpg

No the Veggie layer thing was so Yummy had a little mexican flair and was enjoyed by all even the Badookie

DSC00145.jpg

Badookie's plate cut not yet eaten!

Now the food was so yummy that's all I got here!

We are trying Chef mIckeys for breakfast on our next trip - looks yummy :thumbsup2

Now our next meal was a meal we just LOVED it was the Norway princess breakfast. Now one thing I need to mention is this is a bit of a hike from the main entrance to the breakfast so give yourself plenty of time.

The princesses were so very sweet Belle was amazing. Mulan was the best out of all of them she really spent time with Badookie.

Well here are some pictures.
DSC00269.jpg

DSC00270.jpg

Here's Badookie cleaning up his mess.
DSC00273.jpg

DSC00277.jpg

Now you can see Badookie really enjoyed this meal

DSC00278.jpg

Following along, too! Keep the pictures coming...a picture is worth a thousand words, but it helps to know how it tasted. Keep wanting to try the DDP, and keep talking myself out of it. These foodalogues make it all so tempting...

im hooked too, keep it goin it passes the 119 days i still
have to wait til i get home:yay:

I'm glad you enjoyed the breakfast in Norway!! I've been hearing some bad reviews recently.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter