• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

DDP comes with Drink Mug?

Doofenshmirtz

Mouseketeer
Do you now get a Drink mug for everyone in your party when you add the DDP???

I thought that is what member services said when I added the DDP but it didnt sink in until after I got off the phone. We had the DDP last August but didnt get the mugs.

Thanks!!

I thought that is what member services said when I added the DDP but it didnt sink in until after I got off the phone. We had the DDP last August but didnt get the mugs.

Thanks!!

Yes

Yes, you get the mug with the DDP, but they don't automatically give it to you at check-in. You have an credit on your KTTK card for a mug, just like you have credits for meals and snacks. We almost didn't get ours one trip - I can understand how people might forget to pick them up.

Thanks!!

The reason you didn't get them in August is because it is a new inclusion for 2012. :goodvibes

In 2011, the mug came with the deluxe dining plan and the counter service plan. I assumed that DDP meant deluxe dining plan, which did include the mug last year. Last year when you could segment reservations, we had 2 reservations of the deluxe plan, and one reservation of the counter service plan, and ended up with 15 mugs in one trip!

In 2011, the mug came with the deluxe dining plan and the counter service plan. I assumed that DDP meant deluxe dining plan, which did include the mug last year. Last year when you could segment reservations, we had 2 reservations of the deluxe plan, and one reservation of the counter service plan, and ended up with 15 mugs in one trip!

QSDP= Quick Service Dining Plan
DDP= Disney Dining Plan
DxDP= Deluxe Dining Plan

15 mugs in one trip?! :eek: :faint: :rotfl2:

cvjw said:
Yes, you get the mug with the DDP, but they don't automatically give it to you at check-in. You have an credit on your KTTK card for a mug, just like you have credits for meals and snacks. We almost didn't get ours one trip - I can understand how people might forget to pick them up.

Where do you pick them up?

Sandisw said:
At the CS location at your resort. Just pick them up, go to the register and give them your KTTW card and tell them you are on one of the dining plans.

I had no idea, thanks! We leave in two weeks.

Don't mean to hijack but does anyone know the price for quick service plan for DVC members. I can't find it. Thanks.

Don't mean to hijack but does anyone know the price for quick service plan for DVC members. I can't find it. Thanks.

2012 - $34.99 per night ages 10 and up and $11.99 per night age 3 to 9.

2013 - $37.58 and $14.32

:earsboy: Bill

:idea: Concierge at your resort can print out your plan entitlements. When and if we use the plan, I have the report printed at the beginning of our stay, in the middle, and at the end to ensure that the credits have been accounted for correctly.

:earsboy: Bill

Can you still segment reservations?

We didn't realize about the refill mugs change until we got here.

We will also end up with 6 mugs going home because we have 3 different reservations and our DDP is renewed with each change.

Quick Question for my DW: Someone said there were different color mugs at different hotels. We have been all around the Monorail hotels and only saw the Pink, Blue/Aqua and Black mugs. Does anyone know where to get the others and what colors they are? WWe saw someone with a yellow and a purple mug, but didn't get to ask.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter