DDP at beaches and cream

girlsmom

Mouseketeer
I searched the boards and Surely this has been discussed and answered somewhere but I’m not able to find it on limited search function on my phone —so sorry to duplicate but I’m at wdw now, at BCV and looking for info about grabbing lunch at beaches and cream. I’ve stopped by three times at beaches and cream today to ask and the host/hostess say that only servers can answer and that I can’t go in and speak with a server. Ugh

I understand that walk-in has counter seat only and could be long wait. What I am trying to find out is what specifically does TS credit from DDP cover there? Does “milkshake” count as a drink like at WCC? Which desserts qualify for the dessert of my TS meal? Am I allowed to split a meal with my daughter (and use only one TS credit for both of us)?

TIA!

To my knowledge, the milkshakes at Beaches & Cream count as a dessert credit and would not work as a drink credit. They are handmade milkshakes, whereas the ones at Whispering Canyon come from a machine (like McDonalds). You can also get one of the large sundaes, like the No Way Jose, as a dessert credit. The only item not covered by DDP is the Kitchen Sink, for obvious reasons.

I believe you could split a meal and just use one TS credit. I don't see why not. B&C is not a buffet or an all you can eat restaurant, and I believe those are the only spots that will charge per person. Its also cheap enough to pay out of pocket for, and then you could save the TS credit and order whatever you want.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter