ddp at asmu cs meal

dis2cruise

Long Island, NY
you get your entree, drink and dessert

what drink are you allowed to get just fountain?

dessert what kind are you allowed to get?

we were able to get bottled drinks (water, juice, choc milk) at ASMu w/our CS meals... we were not able to get powerade...

I know we were able to get Powerade in January at ASMu and also at POFQ in October. We love Powerade. The desserts were your typical pre-packaged stuff.

I was able to order Powerade at Asmo last August on the Free DDP. We were also able to get desserts from the Ice Cream counter as long as they were under $4.00 I believe. They stamped the back of our receipt and we came back later to get them as we were full when we finished eating. We got sundaes later in the evening. We also did this with the dessert at MK at El Pirata. We got the Mickey IC bars for dessert and came back later to get them. Again, they just stamped the back of our receipt.

I was able to order Powerade at Asmo last August on the Free DDP. We were also able to get desserts from the Ice Cream counter as long as they were under $4.00 I believe. They stamped the back of our receipt and we came back later to get them as we were full when we finished eating. We got sundaes later in the evening. We also did this with the dessert at MK at El Pirata. We got the Mickey IC bars for dessert and came back later to get them. Again, they just stamped the back of our receipt.

love the idea of getting the receipt stamped and then going back, i am a light eater so i couldn't imagain eating lunch and then eating dessert all in a row.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter