DDP and two rooms - are all the credits put together

cottontail

DIS Veteran
Hi: We will have two rooms, we are travelling with our daughter. Having two rooms and three of us (dh and I in one room dd in her room) will all the dining plan credits be put on all three cards.

Deb.

I believe the credits go with the room. So you and your husband's credits will be on your room card, your dd's will be on her room card.

stagemom is correct. You and your dh's credits will be on your room key while your dd's credits will be on her room key.

We had a similar situation on our trip in October 2006: my husband and I were in one room and our two daughters and my younger sister were in the second room. The CM at check-in suggested that we list one parent in EACH room, so that we would have all of the dining credits available on parent cards. We did, and it worked great for keeping track of all of the credits. Only once did we have to use both cards at one meal.

The only problem we had was remembering that my key unlocked the girls' room, not the one I shared with my husband. This was no big deal since our rooms were connecting.

Hi: I was wondering if my daughter being one person in the room would be able to use two of her TS or CS credits to pay for her and I, or if I wanted to use three credits on my room key, being that there is only one person in her room and only two in our room. Will the restaurants let us take any number of credits from any of the two cards?

So the question is can we use any number of credits on any of the cards?

Deb.

Actually, it depends. If it's 2 different reservations, it will be separate.

However, we had 2 connecting rooms for our family of 5 under 1 reservation and everything was together on the cards.

We had connecting rooms on the same reservation, party of 7, and all of our credits were on one card too!

In the past they used to have the credits separate for each room. We would have to give them two different cards for each of our meals. Our last two trips all the credits have all been together for both rooms. It makes it a lot easier to pay this way.

Hi: Ours is two separate numbers, but I will ask the reservationist to link them some how to have all the credits on one bill.

Deb.

We had a similar situation on our trip in October 2006: my husband and I were in one room and our two daughters and my younger sister were in the second room. The CM at check-in suggested that we list one parent in EACH room, so that we would have all of the dining credits available on parent cards. We did, and it worked great for keeping track of all of the credits. Only once did we have to use both cards at one meal.

The only problem we had was remembering that my key unlocked the girls' room, not the one I shared with my husband. This was no big deal since our rooms were connecting.

WOW didn't think of this we are going to have 2 rooms at POP for ME, DW, DD19 and DS21. Were you actually able to use 1 card to get 4TS meals at one time. Or would you need 2 cards and they would take 2TS off of each.

Hi: I was wondering if my daughter being one person in the room would be able to use two of her TS or CS credits to pay for her and I, or if I wanted to use three credits on my room key, being that there is only one person in her room and only two in our room. Will the restaurants let us take any number of credits from any of the two cards?

So the question is can we use any number of credits on any of the cards?

Deb.

if they are seperate reservations, each of your room keys will state how many adults, & you will not be allowed to use more than that amount at TS or on a single CS order (i.e., your room card says 2 adults, so you can use a maximum of 2 adult credits at any one time, unless it is a signature restaurant requiring 2 credits each, where the maximum would be 4 credits total).
:)

Hi: Okay, then I need to get them to put it all on one reservation. I am paying for it all anyways. I just don't want to lose any of the meals, dd has a bad migraine conditioin and may miss a couple of table services when she is ill, and I would like to be able to make them up when she is well.

Bye,

Deb.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter