• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

DDP and The Kitchen Sink

aprylann28

Mouseketeer
We are hoping to have dinner at Beaches and Cream during our December 2014 trip. We are also hoping that free dining will be offered around that time so that we can be on the dining plan. There will be eight of us.

If we are on the dining plan, can we get the Kitchen Sink at Beaches and Cream for our dessert, or will we each have to get our own individual dessert? I am hoping to just get one kitchen sink and split it among all of us.

Thanks.

I was told that if 4 people in your party can order it using that as their dessert:drive::cool1::artist:::yes:::rotfl2:

I was told that if 4 people in your party can order it using that as their dessert:drive::cool1::artist:::yes:::rotfl2:

Ive heard they've only done this a few times in the past few years. :goodvibes

Its not something I would say a definite yes to, it really depends on the server on the day. Beaches & Cream are pretty strict with the DDP, they don't allow sharing.

you could ask on the day and see what they say. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter