• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

DDP and the fantasmic package...

Yes!
You must call to book it ( the sooner the better as they sell out very quickly), you cannot use the online reservation system.
Your 3 choices are:
Mama Melrose (1 TS credit)
Hollywood & Vine (1 TS credit)
Brown Derby (2 TS credits)

:)

TYVM...
I'm going late February..so the next question is:
on October 27th, will I be able to look up the schedule for Fantasmic so that I make my ADR's for the right day? I know the park hours are coming out the same day that the ADR's open up to 180 days...but will the Fantasmic schedule be released as well?

:cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

YEA!!! I came here to ask the same question! Couldn't be more thrilled with the answer. :cool1:

I was able to get the Fantasmic package with DDP for October 4 at Mama Melrose's! I'm feeling pretty lucky, maybe I'll try for Le Cellier again!:banana::banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter