DDP and Food & Wine

weeniecat2442

DIS Veteran
Hi all.
We had to reschedule our March trip due to my mom breaking her ankle. We have rebooked for October and will be there during F&W. It will be our first time during F&W and I have a lot of research to do!
We usually do the DDP. Are any of the food offerings considered to be DP "snacks" or is all FW offerings OOP?
Thanks!

I am sorry to hear about your Mom's accident and wish her a speedy recovery.

In past years all of the non-alcoholic food and beverage choices at the kiosks could be purchased with a snack credit.

I will pass on your well wishes! We are looking at the bright side and are very excited about F&W!!
Thanks for the info :)

We loved using our snack credits at Food and Wine! For us, we found that the DDP was plenty of food so we just got lucky and had extra snack credits.

Something else to consider, is that we also bought Disney gift cards for F&W. At each kiosk, we would use the snack credit for the more expensive item and for anything that seemed to be cheaper, we would use our gift card. Worked out great!

you can pay at the kiosks using: cash, credit card, debit card, Disney gift card, credit card affiliated gift/debit cards, Disney resort room charge (via either magic bands or tickets/cards), Disney Visa reward dollars, and Disney Dining Plan snack credits (snack credits are for non-alcoholic items only).

So I scrolled through the photo gallery and it looks like every food item is a snack credit. Is that accurate?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter