DDP and Food and Wine Booths

lovetoscrap

Sees tag fairy posts that aren't there.
Forgive me if this has been covered here already. I know a year or two ago people were able to use snack credits at the F&W booths. Is this still possible?

My Sister and BIL are going in Oct and I am trying to educate them about the DP because it would be a good choice for them--they are foodies and love a great sit down meal, complete with app and dessert! I just don't want to give them wrong info about using it during the Festival.

You could use snack credits for the food items (many of them) last year. Generally speaking they are not a good value for the credit.

HaleyB said:
Generally speaking they are not a good value for the credit.

Not a good value for the credit? Looking at last years prices at http://www.allearsnet.com/tp/ep/fw05/fw05c.htm I see that many of the items are between $3 and $4, which I consider to be very good use of the credit. Especially considering that last year the only snack options available at the parks were not much beyond popcorn, ice cream, and cokes.

I don't think I'd use a snack credit on the $1.50 hummus or tortilla, but I'll definitely use them for anything over $3!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter