DDP and AP question

Franzenel

Mouseketeer
We are going on a spring trip and will be converting our magic your way passes to AP. We have already booked a room for our fall trip but are watching for AP discounts. How do I add DDP to our fall trip since we are not doing tickets. I am guessing we will have to wait until we are AP holders then call and have them add it?

You can call and add it now. Anyone can book a "ticketless package" with the dining plan now, it's just not available on the website.

You need to call WDW and change your room only reservation to a ticketless package. You'll need to call, this can't be done online. Be aware that when your reservation is changed to a package, you'll have new rules for payment deadlines, cancellation and changes.

You can't add the dining plan to a room only reservation. It has to be booked as a package even if you are using an AP room discount. It will follow the same rules as a package booking too. If you want a ticketless package reserved right now with no AP you will need to call in. You will need to cancel the room only reservation and make a new $200 deposit for a ticketless package. Once you have your AP you can book a room only reservation and add DDP online. I do it all the time.

I called and rebooked everything is good. Just waiting for AP discounts to show up.

Fall 2015 AP room discounts came out in June & August 2015. You still have a while to wait.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter