Dde?

auntsue

DIS Veteran
Can you use the DDE card at breakfasts? I just got my card in the mail and it doesn't list Donald's Breakfastasaurus so I'm sure I can't use it there, but it does list Cape May Cafe. Is it only good at dinner there or can I use it for breakfast also?

you can use it breakfast, lunch, and dinner. we used it for breakfast at both cape may and play and dine (didn't try breakfastasaurus). the only place we went to that didn't take it was the big river grille at the boardwalk.

I used my DDE card at Spoodles for breakfast every day for 7 days earlier this month.

Dumbo

How do I apply for the DDE card? Is there a number to call?

Saved over $600 in 5 days in May with family of 10.

Thanks. I'm glad to know I can use it for breakfast. I see I had misread the list of participating restaurants. I just now see that it can be used at Donald's. When I previously read the list, I obviously did not read it very carefully. It turns out that I read Animal Kingdom Lodge as Animal Kingdom. Since we only eat breakfast at AK and have never been to AKL, I didn't notice my mistake until now. It will come in handy because we are going to be over our quota of TS credits using the DDP for the first time ever. Thanks again.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter