DDE Card/AP???

budgetmom

Earning My Ears
Just a question about the DDE? If my sister bought an AP, could she buy me a DDE card if I paid for it? If she bought a DDE, could I use it?

When using the DDE, if I pay with cash, will the servers check for an AP, ID or what? :confused3

DDE recently changed its rules to provide greater assurance the DDE holders are eligible according to the rules. You're best bet is to be an AP holder yourself, and then apply for the DDE.

If she purchases a DDE card, the card will be in her name so I guess you could do it but you may be taking a chance if they ask for ID as they do that on occasion (not lately but I've been asked for it in the past). ;)

And keep in mind, you'd also have to "fib" making your ADR's (and put them under her name) as the host/hostess fills out a ticket with your name and the ticket is then given to the server when you are seated.

No, your sister definitely cannot buy a dde card for you. DDE cards are for AP holders or Florida residents and their spouses or partners.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter